Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lemming any items from the USA?

Hi Friends,

I'm visiting my relatives in the Philippines and haven't seen them since I was 8yo! I was hoping to pack my bags full of presents, but have no idea what they would want from the US?

Could you help me out w/ideas for gifts?

Thanks!

help! Anyone? Any suggestion would be so helpful! I remember my mom when I was little would bring bed sheets and thin towels be/c the thick ones took too long to dry! It was odd to me, cuz one thing I love are my THICK towels! Anways...please help me! Maybe everything we have here, they have there too?

Comment

I'm sure the kids will love bags and bags of candies and choc. Or a box of yummy krispy kreme?

Ladies would love cosmetics i supposed, maybe something fr Milani etc

Hope this helps and enjoy your visit, i'm sure there's loads to catch up on.

Comment

i think chocs are a good idea! or u can get them some cute stuff esp for the kids!

Comment

Bath and Bodyworks stuff always make ladies very happy.

Comment

Cosmetics! Victoria Secret's Garden collection of body lotions, splashes etc! It's domestic only so they'll be glad to have some of them!

Comment

Thanks for the input ladies! Ironically, I ran into a friend tonight who just got back from the Philipppines. He said his relatives loved kit kats (chocolate cand bars w/wafers coated w/chocolate!) It's so funny!! I have to go get all kinds of chocolate now.

Also, I just went to Bath and Body Works tonight. They have great deals. I was just going to suggest you all to check out the great website, but I just read they only ship w/in the US. Bummer. I was shocked to see that some of the body butters were only 5$ when they're normally 14$!

Lots of shopping to do before I go. Cosmetics huh? That's tough. I grew up w/lots of white folks here. I bet they're better at picking colors than me! MAC's always nice. I think they must have that in the Philippines though. We don't have Milani here in the Midwest of the US; I think it's a West coast product. Weird huh?

Well...thanks for the ideas! I'll keep looking for more things!

Comment

Working...
              X