• Singapore Idol

Singapore Idol Audition, whos going?

www.singaporeidol.net

not me...don't have voice...and don't have looks

Comment

same lar. lols

Comment

Singapore Idol 2

Hi, anyone watched last nite Singapore Idol?

I like Paul & Jonathan, think they got the "Singapore Idol" qualities!

Comment

Paul's singing is good BUT i cant stand his fringe covering his eyes.
          N like what Dick said abt Paul looking like the Adam's family.

Comment

I agree that Paul has a great identity, but the way he flicks his hair is really to... over!
            yeah Jonathan got the rocker in him, Florence said he reminded her of Sly - but he is even better thabn Sly at that stage! oops!

Comment

yerp..he sang good..but his hair was totally covering up his face..i understand his into those emo type..yerp i have friends in that interest too but there are more hairstyles thats related to emo that can suit him hehe..but as long as his voice is good..i dun care hehe..jonathan was ok..

Comment

seriously, based on yesterday's group. Singing was bad!!!!

Think only 2 or 3 people from the group were okay.

Paul's performance was the best. N I liked his makeup..haha.. adams family!

Comment

Jonathan is cool! I like him right from the start when he went for audition. He has that X Factor!

Comment

Paul and Jonathan definitely did the best. i think jonathan can make it into the top 10 too!

but i find terrence tay cute

and norman's voice actually has potential.. just that he needs to learn to have more emotions in his singing..

Comment

Watch out for Randy Chua on 14th june! he's my friend! Not pulling votes... Just very excited that one of my friends is in such competition...feels happy for him!!! But I'm not sure how he sang though...

Comment

Thank goodness Singaporeans made the right choice by letting Jonathan and Paul get thru to the next round!

Comment

i think the judges were kinda skewing their comments too much for jonathon.. saying he can easily be top 5 and his first performace is better than sly's...

paul n jonathon were the obvious choice... the rest can't be compared..

Comment

oblivion: That's true. Although Jonathan had one of the best voices amongst the 7, is it not suffecient to say he'll be in the top 5 and/or better than sylvester.

And did you all notice how dumb the hosts were? First asking the judges for their picks, then asking the same question again like who they think deserves to go home only to ask if they agree with the audiences' decision. Talk about repetition!

Comment

Jonathan has got the charisma,i like the song he sang!Paul's singing is good too,but i just can't stand his hair!His "one-eye" look irritates me.

Comment

Working...
                              X