Saint Cinnamon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saint Cinnamon

saint cinnamon is no longer available in singapore right?
    i love their rolls.. rem that there used to be one in wisma and j8.

yup no longer available IIRC. the outlets closed down for more than 5-6 years already right?

Comment

i love their chocolate cinamoon rolls! i remember that there used to be queus for those rolls. Then, the demand got lesser and their rolls also got smaller..

and now they're gone...

Comment

I loved it too!!! They will bake freshly and we can see the aunties rolling the cinnamon rolls on the spot... There are really no longer around?

Comment

There is a store at KLCC called Bon Bon that sells the cinamoon rolls.... Yum yum, was very happy and surprise to still be abt to taste cinamoon rolls again. I think they are better than the Saint's cos they have more favour. I love the cheese cinamoon!
          Last edited by tarebella; 15-03-2006, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tarebella
            There is a store at KLCC called Bon Bon that sells the cinamoon rolls.... Yum yum, was very happy and surprise to still be abt to taste cinamoon rolls again. I think they are better than the Saint's cos they have more favour. I love the cheese cinamoon!
            Hi there, may i know where is KLCC? Sorry if i'm being sotong here cos i never hear of this place.

Comment

If not, you can also pop by Great World City B1. It have a cafe sells Saint Cinnamon alike bun

Comment

The cinnamon rolls at the Great World Cit y cafe just aren't as good as Saint Cinnamons

Comment

Working...
                X