Taiwan Muah Chee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taiwan Muah Chee

Any specific place/store where I can buy these in Singapore??

Last edited by kiss_me; 03-01-2006, 09:33 PM.

they always sell it at chinatown during cny?

Comment

i just bought last week, at chinatown, a bagful for S$6, its actually 300g for $5

walk along the covered walkway when u exit from outram mrt, e make shift stall is just along the watson-namho-giordano stretch, u cant miss it cos e display is so colorful *hope its still there though*

i bought n tried all kinda flavours coffee, honeydew, mango, strawberry, red bean, yam, peanut, chestnut etc. they have too many flavours there, cant make up my mind! or do like what i did jus ask uncle whats nice, n he will do e picking for u

oh my sis took a pic of them! cos she was so excited to see me came back with a bagful of it! she's one muah-chee fanatic!

i must post e pic up, cos its so colorful n yummy!
      Last edited by se7enseas; 03-01-2006, 10:49 PM.

Comment

se7enseas: 300g is about how many packets?

all those flavors..
        sounds good to me..

by the way, how do muah chees taste like?
        never eaten any before..

Comment

i like the yum n chestnut wans!!! yummy~!

Comment

Originally posted by se7enseas
            i just bought last week, at chinatown, a bagful for S$6, its actually 300g for $5
            it's slightly cheaper than mine, i bought at jurong, selling at $1.80 per 100gm, and i had to travel alllll the way there to jurong!

bluetoast: i packet is about 15gms, so 20packs

i hope they'll sell it cheaper towards chinese new year, my dad and bf loves the muachee

Comment

I saw them at near bukit merah central NTUC.

Last year I tried the lotus root flavour, it was so sticky I almost choked!

Comment

would like to know which flavours are good! SO's most likely to drag me there during the cny and i might decide to get some! i muah chees!

Comment

Can't really remember. It was a year since I tried them.

Most are OK except for lotus root. It's quite bland and dangerous for young kids and old folks.

Comment

Originally posted by chiri
                    would like to know which flavours are good! SO's most likely to drag me there during the cny and i might decide to get some! i muah chees!
                    most flavours taste like the actual food! the peanut one has got peanut filling inside, but i don't like it. sour plum taste exactly like sour plum. there's even D24 durian flavor, haven eat it though.

i really yam, red bean, xiao3 **2 jiu1, sesame(taste like tang yuan), mango(yum). my sis likes the coffee flavour, i don't like coffee so thumps down for me.

Comment

hmmm...no green tea flavour?

Comment

oh yes.. i tried the green tea flavour in nice and cute, little packages bought from taiwan and is super yummy.

really soft like marshmallow.. feel like eating now...

Comment

how's honeydew? haha, would love to try this. is it only available at chinatown?

Comment

yam, red bean, sesame and green tea sounds good!

Comment

Thought I remembered a lychee flavour

My favourites are fruits flavours, yam and sesame.

Lesson learned, this year, I will skip peanuts, lotus root and green tea.

Comment

Working...
                              X