No announcement yet.

Taiwan Muah Chee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does all flavours come with fillings inside?

Comment

these packed ones dun beat the fresh ones made .....ewe~

Comment

yeah i agree these packed ones can't beat the fresh ones from tw. but no choice. just bought 600gm for 10bucks at chinatown during lunch time. the man is kind enough to let me try some of the flavours. he gave me a wasabi one to try and some jellies. in the end i bought a few jellies too thus more ex cos jellies are heavier. clever him! but he gave me a 2 few jellies too

Comment

wahwahwah sounds nice!! going buy!!

Comment

hi

i bought mine @ $12 for 1 kg @ the Guanyin Temple's Hawker Centre #2,Rochor.They have a lot of goodies there.can try

Comment

I bought some last year at clementi but cant remeber how much. I like the sesame ones.

Comment

i just bought one box of the muah chee from mei zhen xiang (bukit panjang plaza), and surprisingly delicious .the product is from royal family food co ltd. and only cost $13++ for 30 pieces. i not sure other outlets have or not, but will definately go back and buy some more box.
                Last edited by popopopo; 08-01-2006, 02:33 AM.

Comment

oh actually for fresh mochi, i bought from ichiban boshi too. it's $3 for 6 pieces, if i remember correctly. that's quite nice too.

Comment

i ate some at SO's house today (supposedly from taiwan), but i guess it was wasted cause i'm down with a blocked nose and it affects my tastebuds quite badly.

Comment

Originally posted by joyzz
                      oh actually for fresh mochi, i bought from ichiban boshi too. it's $3 for 6 pieces, if i remember correctly. that's quite nice too.
                      Just ate a few of them during company lunch on Thurs at GWC.
                      Love the red bean one.
                      So soft and yummy...
                      Couldn't stop ordering it...

Comment

Tampines Mall top level got this show called 无一良品 or something like that sell those snacks like plums and etc got sell~~ VERY NICE!! *droolings*

Comment

was at chinatown and i bought some. no testing.. and it's selling at 100g for $1.80. not worth it, but i still bought 1.2kg of it.. but one packet for me, the other for bf's family. cant find the lychee favour. is it available at bugis? where exactly. TIAs!

Comment

Originally posted by joyzz
                            oh actually for fresh mochi, i bought from ichiban boshi too.
                            where is this ichiban boshi? GWC? the restaurant at the basement?

Comment

hey
                              there are some CNY stalls in Ang Mo Kio Central..they sell the Muah Chee there...few flavours though..it cost me $10.. got free tasting and he gave me 2 hand full free of muah chee after i paid for it.. the sesame not very nice though..

Comment

i've only been to the one at wisma atria and bought my mochi over there. the japanese restaurant just beside surfbabe and topshop. hths =)

Comment

Working...
                                X