Where to get special wrapping paper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get special wrapping paper?

Okay I don't know what it's called but it's like tracing paper and it's what the shops use to wrap up jewellery (e.g. Perlini's and Moshi Moshi) or clothes (e.g. Marks and Spencer).

TIA!

U can try at Japanese bookshop on third floor of bugis junction.. i don't know *** is the name of the shop though.. it is next to precious thoughts.

Comment

some bookshops sell them... the bookshop i frequent to buy my wrapping supplies for stuff i sell online sells them in rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by babybabe
        U can try at Japanese bookshop on third floor of bugis junction.. i don't know *** is the name of the shop though.. it is next to precious thoughts.
        Its called AnBC... ,or you can try big bookstores like kinokuniya.

Comment

I have bought from Kalms before. Perhaps you can check it out.

Comment

A 'N' BC has loads choices..not very cheap though..but really pretty..

Comment

Any ladies know where sells papers and nice packaging? Textured sort and blah...
              I need it for my project.

Comment

Originally posted by boozo_bajou
                Any ladies know where sells papers and nice packaging? Textured sort and blah...
                I need it for my project.
                Perhaps Art friend at Bras Brasah and the one at Takashimaya. i forgot which level is that.

Comment

Originally posted by phinecyz
                  Perhaps Art friend at Bras Brasah and the one at Takashimaya. i forgot which level is that.
                  for the information.

Went Art Friend all my life in school and there aint really nice paper.
                  Where are the shops when i needed one?!
                  Anyone remembers a shop in between bras basah and bugis where by they sell only papers.
                  Where has it gone to?

Comment

Hi,

I am looking for wrapping paper with nice design or patterns.. Anyone know of any places where they provide a wide variety of choices? Maybe, any stores that specialize in selling wrapping paper?

cheerio

Comment

u can try Prints at raffles city basement and citylink
                      quite pricey

another place is concourse......

Comment

Working...
                      X