Any Backstreet Boys Fan here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Backstreet Boys Fan here?

Are you going to their concert on 24 Jan? Tickets are selling fast.

I was far too free, so I went to sistic's site & checked every section =p

Those that are completely sold out (not even single seats left) are:

$160:
    A03
    A04
    A05
    A12
    A13
    A14
    A15
    A16
    A35
    A36
    PA-2
    PB-2

$125:
    A02
    A06
    A37
    T12
    T13
    T35
    T36

$95:
    single seats still available

$70:
    B11
    B12
    B13
    B14
    B34
    B35
    B36

PS: black coloured ones are SOLD OUT & PA-1 & PB-1 are VIP tix which cost $250 each, & can only be bought directly from LAMC productions, so can't get the status of those.

Comment

I lurve the BSB... Brian's album was out yesterday! Anyone listened to it yet?

Comment

they were my childhood idols!! i practically feel that they were a part of my growing up years..

Comment

I started to love them when I was in Primary 6, and I still do!

Comment

I lurve Brian... He's got the voice of an Angel... But the way Kevin looks at a person... Super seductive!

Comment

Hey all... Just wanted to let u know that Kevin's left the group... U can read abt it on the official BSB website.

Feeling sad... Feeling blessed that I got to watch them in concert while they were still complete... Wishing Kevin all the best... But I wish he'd come back!

Comment

It's sad that Kevin left, but there's been a rumour going around that he's going to leave since late 2005. Oh well, let's just hope he'll be back someday. And thank God I got to have a kinda conversation with him. Darn it Kev! You better come to Singapore when you're doing Broadway. =p

And yup, Brian's album definitely rocks. It totally changed my life =)

Comment

I love BSB!

Comment

The new CD Unbreakable is out! Cheapest I found is at Gramaphone, going for $17.95!

Check out their newly launched website too!

Comment

I really like BSB when I was still a kid, always thought they were better than 'N Sync. (mentioning these names sound so old school)

Comment

I love their songs. they're HITBOYS once.

Comment

Love them to bits!!! Good looking and they totally can sing!!

Comment

I used to dislike them and only love Take That (sounds so old). It was until when they came out with the Millennium album and I start to like them.

Comment

Well, I have all their albums except for the most recent one. I love Kelvin a lot!
                              When they had their first album, I think I was still in Primary school. Their song is evergreen. Nice songs that won't die.

Comment

Working...
                              X