Wireless Hotspots in Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Hotspots in Singapore

I am searching for wireless hotspots in Singapore and would like to ask if any of y'all knows where they are exactly? Also if there are charges when logging in from those premises?

Many TIAs

If I'm not wrong, these are the places that you can access WiFi for free:
    Mc Donalds
    Library beside Bugis
    NYDC at Suntec

For StarHub Wireless Broadband, you can access it at Changi, all Coffee Bean outlets and Suntec city. However, you will have to pay a fee to enjoy unlimited access. HTHs

Comment

Thanks jackrussels!

I found out that Funan is wired and was there for awhile after dinner until the connection got cut off at 9.30 pm (or so i think coz i couldn't load up any further). Dang!

Moved on to Macs at Plaza Singapura and was pleasantly surprised that the alfresco section has wi-fi too! Too bad that there weren't any power points available coz the juice dried up before we finished up but well, at least we managed to get some done for the while :D

Comment

Most McDonalds offered wi-fi .. another is pacific coffee at parkway & raffles link .. foc ..

Comment

Thank u. Noted. However some Mac have problem to connect. Marina Sq MAC cannot connect. NLB very slow.

Comment

funan centre has free wireless in the whole building i think.

Comment

does anyone know if the McCafe at shaw/lido has free wireless? it would be great to chill out with coffee to get my work done

Comment

no it doesn't. I tried them once. I just can't connect.

Comment

Is the one at Funan FOC?

Comment

Amara Hotel/ Shopping Arcade. My colleague tried,able to access with his wifi-enabled phone.

Comment

Fox salon!!! You can have your haircut and all an yet surf wirelessly...

Comment

I know all starbucks in Msia have, how about Singapore? Any idea?

Comment

What about Singnet BB?

Comment

Originally posted by myreindeer
                            I know all starbucks in Msia have, how about Singapore? Any idea?
                            yes. starbucks in Sg offers wifi too..

beside,Changi Airport also haf.. work ther b4. hmm.. Terminal 1 viewing mall

Comment

Originally posted by nightz_sunz
                              does anyone know if the McCafe at shaw/lido has free wireless? it would be great to chill out with coffee to get my work done
                              i believe wireless is not offered at McCafes. Marina Sq should be up already. earlier there was a delay because the shop just reopened after renovation ..

Comment

Working...
                              X