All About Golf!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All About Golf!

I've been thinking hard on picking up Golf this year..
    Golfers have always said its important to learn from a good school and pick up the correct 'habits'.

Anyone who has picked up golf recently and has good recommendation on good golf schools?
    Do advise your school fees as well...

where are you staying?
    I would think it will be good to learn near home.

btw, most of the country club has teaching pro.
    know a few pros at Sin MIng Driving Range, Orchid Country Clubs, Selatar Air Base Club and Sembawang Country Clubs.

let me know whether u are interested.
    but i have to warn u, golf is an expensive game.

Comment

i'm staying in the north east. yio chu kang...
      so orchid country club, sin ming driving range is fine for me..

Comment

Golfers please swing this way!

Hey Babes!

Any golfers out there? I'm just beginning to get into the swing of things... taking a course to (hopefully, fingers and toes crossed!) get my PC.... keen on finding some kind souls out there willing to share their expertise!

Comment

i have been golfing .......have gotten PC & handicap is 16 now......

Comment

hello tiffany... any tips to share with a newbie? was wondering if there are any local golf forums?

Comment

yups golfing sounds fun and expensive. OCC looks really good, been there for one of my company's training session and loved it. would love to take it up as a hobby, though wondering when i can own my own clubs.

Comment

I dun bump forums though.....i have a bunch of friends who plays
                Originally posted by blinkiebug
                hello tiffany... any tips to share with a newbie? was wondering if there are any local golf forums?

Comment

i played golf since 7yrs old. taught by my dad, but since he passed away 3yrs ago i stopped and dare not touch my sticks.. as we always went driving together, the thought of going w/o him made me

i have to agree with everyone that it's an expensive game. collecting the sticks and shoes, bags, accesorries ain't cheap at all...

Comment

The closest experience I've had with golfing is Mini Golf at Sentosa's Sijori Wondergolf. Wonder if that's even counted.

But I do have a set of golfclubs lying around the house. Just haven't had the time to take lessons.

Comment

There are cheap & expensive ways to golf.......Public ranges or ranges in JB,Bintan are affordable

Comment

heheheh Wondergolf is a kid's form of golfing......cute though

Originally posted by CoolBeans
                        The closest experience I've had with golfing is Mini Golf at Sentosa's Sijori Wondergolf. Wonder if that's even counted.

But I do have a set of golfclubs lying around the house. Just haven't had the time to take lessons.

Comment

Originally posted by aimee
                          i played golf since 7yrs old. taught by my dad, but since he passed away 3yrs ago i stopped and dare not touch my sticks.. as we always went driving together, the thought of going w/o him made me

i have to agree with everyone that it's an expensive game. collecting the sticks and shoes, bags, accesorries ain't cheap at all...
                          sorry to hear about your loss dear... it's terrible to lose a loved one... and it sounds like you shared a very close bond with you dad. but maybe it'd be good to go back to golf once you're more comfortable... it might be painful to be reminded initially... but in a way it's also allowing your dad's legacy to continue? hope i'm not being too busybody... just my personal feelings.

Comment

golf's fun! Still a noob in golf.. but l like playing in JB.. so much cheaper than Singapore!

Comment

i love golf..... took this sports onli recently buit have yet to go and play a real match...... anyone interested to go togather?

Comment

Working...
                              X