X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone into PSP?

Any cotters here into PSP?

Have a nice day
    Last edited by rupz; 13-08-2008, 09:34 PM.

Comment

share ur experience? i tempted to get one QUOTE=rupz]Me. Bought one on Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Hmm, i have no idea what to share. The screen is very clear. Plays music very well too! As in the quality is good. Also the video. I uploaded some videos and it's very clear. I am so repeating myself. I really don't know what you want to know.

I wish the battery is use normal batteries though, not those rechargeble ones. As i don't really like to charge. Sometimes if i want to bring it out and my battery isn't fully charged, i will think twice before putting it in my bag. Don't want it to die on me halfway.

I'm playing The Sims 2. So far so good.

No dead pixel for my screen. Very satisfied till today.

I bring it out when i'll be travelling long distances. Not that singapore any. Just to keep myself occupied. Sometimes i bring it to school too. To kill my long lunchbreak.

You can ask me questions you want and i will help you if i can.

Comment

Have a nice day

Comment

whats ur version?

how much did u spend?
            transfering of mp3 easy?

i want to get one but must think properly scared under use.......*** u student in sch can afford ah?

Originally posted by rupz
            Hmm, i have no idea what to share. The screen is very clear. Plays music very well too! As in the quality is good. Also the video. I uploaded some videos and it's very clear. I am so repeating myself. I really don't know what you want to know.

I wish the battery is use normal batteries though, not those rechargeble ones. As i don't really like to charge. Sometimes if i want to bring it out and my battery isn't fully charged, i will think twice before putting it in my bag. Don't want it to die on me halfway.

I'm playing The Sims 2. So far so good.

No dead pixel for my screen. Very satisfied till today.

I bring it out when i'll be travelling long distances. Not that singapore any. Just to keep myself occupied. Sometimes i bring it to school too. To kill my long lunchbreak.

You can ask me questions you want and i will help you if i can.

Comment

Have a nice day

Comment

PLAYBOXX at tampines?

*** no warrenty not dangerous ***?

Originally posted by rupz
                Jap version. Bought my white giga pack at Playboxx. My firmware is 2.5, IIRC.

$489 for the giga pack. No warrenty. The sims 2 game, $81. Logitech case, $39. Hori screen protector, $18.

Total $627 IIRC. Just add up, i'm so lazy.

For transfering of mp3. You just need to connect your psp to the computer. Find the psp directory and drag the mp3 into the psp music folder. easy as 1,2,3.

Well, i can't afford it. My mom can. I have been pestering her for a game boy, but she refused. Pestered for a about a year. Finally my determination paid off. She should have gotten me a gameboy advance sp when i wanted. Too late as i want a psp now. Haha.

Go get. !!

Comment

Have a nice day

Comment

i heard can use to surf net... is it okie to surf net???

Comment

i wanted one so much too. but my parents thought i was crazy to spend $500 on psp. (afterall,to them,girls dont play gameboys/psp/xbox).

and i am too poor to shell out $500 for it too. HAHA.

dad wanted to buy from china since he's going this cny. no offence meant but really,can china-made psp be trusted?

Comment

is there any china fake psp?i dun think so......cos psp is very tightly controlled by Sony......even their games dun have fake ones.......& the versions now cannot be used for homebrew...psp isnt just a game gadget....has other functions too . $500 is alot to me too BUT i am saving up bit by bit to get it

Comment

Even China do see PSP, i dun think the price will be good. Rest assure, i think those newer version of psp in singapore is getting cheaper. I am looking for a wifi, able to surf net also..

Comment

Have a nice day
                            Last edited by rupz; 13-08-2008, 09:33 PM.

Comment

yeah....isnt sensible .....cos if china gadgets are that good without QC......theni reckon they would have outshone brands like Sony etc

Comment

Working...
                              X