CNY "Yu Sheng"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNY "Yu Sheng"

Hi anyone knows of good yu sheng for CNY.
    I am planning for my friends.
    Recommendations and prices? Thanks!!! =)

last year, i had yu sheng with my family a few times throughout CNY period. i like the ones at lei garden(chijmes) and charming garden best. can't remember the prices though..

Comment

the one at soup restuarant also not bad

Comment

Anyone knows where there are takeaways for Yu Sheng? Getting for the family dinner at home, prefer abalone than fish...

Comment

woo i love sakae sushi's its very nice with generous serving of raw salmon sashimi

Comment

i normally buy the ones that are prepared in coffeshops then bring home and add in as much things as i want cuase its cheaper and more convenient..

Comment

You can try buying from Crystal Jade, then buy salmon sashimi from Cold Storage to add into the yu sheng. If your budget permits, you can even get a can of abalone, slice it thinly and add the slices into the yu sheng. My mum does it every year, and it's really good and way cheaper than eating yu sheng in the restaurants.

Comment

i like sakae's too!
                fresh n e portion is just nice!

Comment

Lynn99, You can get it @ soup restaurant. Theirs not bad. I got them last year. Then i went to cold storage to get fresh salmon n jellyfish to add on.... YUmmy

Comment

I think that sounds like a great idea.

Originally posted by creepcake
                    You can try buying from Crystal Jade, then buy salmon sashimi from Cold Storage to add into the yu sheng. If your budget permits, you can even get a can of abalone, slice it thinly and add the slices into the yu sheng. My mum does it every year, and it's really good and way cheaper than eating yu sheng in the restaurants.

Comment

Yu Sheng

Hi People..

I did a search and there seems to be no thread about yu sheng so here it is..

Anybody know where to get good yusheng? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

I tried sakae sushi one (quite healthy! doesn't put OIL!!)
                        and thomson delight (not bad, quite authentic)

Comment

Crystal Jade golden palace at Paragon is yummy..
                          please do not try Fortunate Restaurant at Toa Payoh..

Comment

just called to make a reservation for sakae yu sheng. shall update tonight.

Comment

anywhere to buy nice takeaway Yu Sheng? thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X