Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to get cheap & nice clothes for babies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get cheap & nice clothes for babies?

Hi

Where do u get cheap & nice clothes like Okunishi for babies?

yena0804 :
    What is this brand? I only know Oshkosh. Do know pushcarts do carry factory overuns clothes and items can be quite a good bargain. (branded at fraction cost)

Know a lady who is doing pushcart does go to home visits and show her kid clothes. So instead of tupperware gathering, it is kids clothes gathering. I am able to get a oshkosh romper for $15 which retails at $39!

Comment

Hi, if you are lucky during the Takashimaya sale, you can get nice outfits for kids (very Jap and the colours are lovely, like Ken Done's!). Do drop by Holland Village, the same building as Lim's, you can get Baby Gaps, Old Navy's, at very affordable prices...........another alternative is go to yahoo auctions sg, some stuffs are new, not worn and sold cheaply!!! However, do look out for the seller's rating before commiting your $$$ to them! cheerios,

Comment

Try ebay I got a lot of branded baby clothes at very affordable prices

Comment

yena, there are LOTS of baby/toddler clothes in Yahoo auction singapore site. Lots of new clothes and branded ones too. I think many ppl conduct their small business online, so you can get alot of new branded clothes (oshkosh etc.) at factory outlet prices in the site.

By the way, my experience with Okunishi clothes are not very positive. Their sizing is WAY underestimated i.e. tag says 18 months but it's more for 9 months. Quality is not good, I have one romper where the colour ran, another romper where the button came off. Thank goodness I didn't buy alot from them.

Comment

Mumsie and I went to Holland Village today and managed to get 5 very pretty outfits for my cub. The shop is located on the 2nd floor, next to Lim's. There is another similar store on the 3rd floor I think. Worth taking a look. We managed to get her party dresses from $12.

Comment

mogmick, any recommendation to which yahoo auction seller who has got new and nice toddler clothes?

TIA!

Comment

Originally posted by yena0804
                Hi

Where do u get cheap & nice clothes like Okunishi for babies?
                Hi yen, I saw this shop in China Square Centre selling Okunishi for babies/kids. Prices are pretty affordable and they are having a sale now. Its the shop next to GG5.

Comment

Originally posted by ginger
                  Hi yen, I saw this shop in China Square Centre selling Okunishi for babies/kids. Prices are pretty affordable and they are having a sale now. Its the shop next to GG5.
                  hi Ginger

thanks for the info

i found 1 Okunishi shop at OUB Centre. they're also having a sale. Already bought some clothes for my boy yesterday.

also found 1 shop at Marine Parade market (next to Parkway Parade) selling cut-labels clothes eg. Osh Kosh, Carters, Elle etc. Also bought some from there...

Comment

Originally posted by PinkySherry
                    mogmick, any recommendation to which yahoo auction seller who has got new and nice toddler clothes?

TIA!
                    Pinksherry, I stopped buying ever since I moved back to KL almost a year ago .

When I was busy shopping then, I bought from multiple sellers. There's quite many of them, guess you just got to browse and see what takes your fancy

Comment

For anyone in KL: Last weekend, the FOS outlet at Berjaya Times Square in KL had a very wide range of lovely Old Navy, BabyGap and OshKosh baby rompers for under S$4 apiece.

Comment

Baby Fox has a wide and cute selection.
                        The price is

Comment

Originally posted by pinkdewy
                          Baby Fox has a wide and cute selection.
                          The price is
                          Where can I find Baby Fox?

Comment

I saw FOS in Holland Village stock some cute and nice bay clothes...
                            pricewise is affordable..

Comment

They are at Paragon, Tampines Mall, Raffles City ...

First chanced upon the Israelian franchise at J8 whilst looking for good stretchable lycra for pregnancy wear. I must add that I quite like the adult clothes, except you got to be careful as their colour runs.

Originally posted by gem7
                              Where can I find Baby Fox?

Comment

Working...
                              X