Online Gaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Gaming?

I know not many girls are invovled in online gaming. Seldom see girls in these games and most of the time, such games are for males/nerds.

The games that I'm talking about are games like World of Warcraft (WoW), Counter-Strike (CS), StarCraft (SC) etc.

Most of my girl friends play Maple Story and Ragnorak or something. These games are cute enough to attract us girls to want to play them. But would you play a game which challenges your reaction and speed towards different situations thrown to you?

Few things I would like to know is:

1) How many ladies here actually play games like WoW and all the games associated to guys/nerds only?

2) Would you pay to play?

3) Why are you interested / not interested in online gaming?

4) What kind of games would attract you?

Don't be surprised to know that some mothers, who have children of age 30 and above, actually do play online games like WoW. Or father and daughter playing the game.

I do know that lots of girlfriends dislike their other half, who is a gamer, to play too much. Girlfriends tend to think that the guy is spending too much time with gaming than themselves. Instead of having endless quarrels over gaming, why not join them for a while and try to see how soul capturing it is that you actually forget you live in the real world? Lol.

Just curious about how all you ladies think about online gaming. xD

I LOVE GAMING!!!

Started since poly.. my boyfriend (now no longer) was hooked to Diablo & Warcraft... and he ignored me!! kept playing.. was pissed..

But soon i took a stab at it and i got addicted.. then after i played more than him
    (Almost failed my exams because of gaming!! )

Anyway, i've stopped playing for like a year plus.. forgot almost everything but i've recently begun playing again..

As for your questions..

1) How many ladies here actually play games like WoW and all the games associated to guys/nerds only?
    Me Me Me !

Yes i would, and have done so in the past, but now i don't need to cause i game at home

Its very challenging.. !! And its the only opportunity i get to killing something

Team games, adventure, well, mainly team games.

Hey, want to game?

Comment

Faemie, reply this thread. I know you game.

Other girls who play games online. Let me know what you play and how addicted you are too!

Comment

I want to try gaming too because my DH is such a avid gamer that he just ignores me pratically. However I find those games too bloody and not for the faint hearted me, any milder games for me to start?

Comment

omg eve is making me post >< i actually joined this forums because of eve.. i met her through World of Warcraft. I have been playing online games since i was 15.. I am still playign WoW, since the first day they launched the game =P I play MMORPG, RPG, Strategy games.

Comment

I play Ragnarok Online now
            Used to play the SIMS madly... spent hours upon hours building houses and downloading furniture.

Next game to try is WOW

Comment

I play WoW. I have a 60 Warrior, Druid and Hunter on the lightbringer server (alliance). Bought the game and paid for the game myself lol. Playing WoW is not so nerdy in my opinion. Teaches a lot about strategies and planning and stuff. :D

Comment

hi girls.. i do game too. but i prefer game without paying..
                budget student here..
                have tried cs, but i'm too scared to play. kinda dislike being hunt down by people.
                i would like to try WoW too, but its too costly.
                tried starcraft too, and love it alot. but sadly, the CD isnt mine. it's over and gone.

currently, i'm playing maple story. MMORPG is my kinda game.. nice to interact with ppl ya

Comment

hey.. i also played Ragnarok Online on Iris 1 server!!! have 3 accounts there~

and had played WOW for a while but now no time... ><

Comment

i plaed ragnarok before...have a priest and a dancer character

Comment

yah ,play reno also ....

Comment

i used to play literati obsessively awhile back .. and text twist but now unfortunately my ibook is incompatible

recently visited www.secondlife.com and am interested to try it out .. anyone played before?

Comment

Nope candie but it looks interesting. I'll try it out now

Comment

any new games to recommend? ive tried pristontale, maplestory, lineage II. i do turn based games too kings of chaos.

would liek to try WOW but its ben out for quite soem time does that mean il be pretty far behind?

Comment

I do =P Playing FFXI now, been playing it since the US version launch 2 years + ago

of course, if its worth the price e.g FFXI

heh, i love interaction, meeting new pple, leveling, questing and so on with friends ^^v. Not to mention, my bf is also playing the same game as me, so its a way to spend time together also

I love mmorpgs, but one of the main thing about mmorpg b4 i play them is graphics, and game interface. I played RO, LineageII, silkroadonline, sealonline, talesweaver and of course FFXI. But i refuse to touch WoW regardless how much rave i heard about it... cuz of the graphics.

Comment

Working...
                              X