CozyCot on TV News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CozyCot on TV News

Its on the subject of online fraud, saw cc flashes past. maybe u would like to catch it.
    Seems like fraud is getting more frequent these days, beware ladies.

r u kidding?

Comment

i indeed saw misscozy layout flashes past my very eyes.
      and i think i also saw online gap website.
      think they r just showng e.g.

Comment

ok, just asked, is true

Comment

Saw the cozycot website on 6.30 channel 8 news just now! =) It was about sprees and fraud.

Comment

Oh wow, is this going to give CC a bad rep?

Comment

gee i hope it won't be creating a wrong impression of this forum though. that'll be totally unfair just cause of those few black sheeps (you know who you are!!!!!!)

Comment

Sigh. Maybe sprees should be discontinued if CC is always being focus in this area

Comment

is it shown at 6.30 or going to be show at 10pm?

Comment

its also repeated on ch5 9.30pm news

Comment

it has been repeating....

Comment

gosh .. this report gave the impression that we are a spree forum ...

Comment

i just saw on channel 5 news! i thought it was abt online spree-ing?

Comment

OMG....... i'm going to catch it. If cozycot is mentioned i dont think its fair and i think they can be sued for defamation.

Comment

quote ... online shoppers gathers in local spreeing forums like sgspree and cozycot to spree blah blah blah can't remember the rest.

lele did you just catch the report on the tv5 news? if not i think the next one would be 10pm news on channel 8?

they didn't really mention specifically online fraud .. just say that there are catches to it but seems like the pros outweigh the cons more hence pple will still take the risk. and they had a lawyer for harry elias interviewed on the legal responsibilities of the spree organiser etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X