X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweetstuff
    replied
    Originally posted by tuktoyaktuk
    Well i took a flight package then But we have since driven to the east Coast from KL and its really quite an easy drive. Coming from the south, I've heard its even easier. Club med Cherating is about an hour away north of Kuantan. There are signs on the roads all the way to Club Med. Club Med itself is located away from the main road so once you turn into the road, you still have to drive along a smaller road into the resort. You can't see the resort itself from the main road if thats what you were thinking. The beach at Club Med is nothing to shout about really. Its only a small beach and Club Med is more about the food and the activities they have there. Its closed from October-March (i think) due to the monsoon season.

HTH and have fun!
    Hey, thanks for the information! I have search the club med webiste and it has re-open on 26/1.. Thanks a lot!!

Leave a comment:

• tuktoyaktuk
    replied
    Originally posted by sweetstuff
    Did you go by coach or self drive? I am planning to drive up to Cherating Beach however i am not sure if it is possible...
    Well i took a flight package then But we have since driven to the east Coast from KL and its really quite an easy drive. Coming from the south, I've heard its even easier. Club med Cherating is about an hour away north of Kuantan. There are signs on the roads all the way to Club Med. Club Med itself is located away from the main road so once you turn into the road, you still have to drive along a smaller road into the resort. You can't see the resort itself from the main road if thats what you were thinking. The beach at Club Med is nothing to shout about really. Its only a small beach and Club Med is more about the food and the activities they have there. Its closed from October-March (i think) due to the monsoon season.

HTH and have fun!

Leave a comment:

• sweetstuff
    replied
    Originally posted by whitefrost
    me too!
    we drove up.. its a long drive..
    but quite fun...
    oh yeah.. i didnt stay at club med..
    stayed at legends and cherating beach resort..
    Is it easy to find the beach? We had drove in Australia and NZ before so the long distance shouldn't be a problem for us.. What I am afraid most is that the beach is "hiding" in some corner....

Leave a comment:

• whitefrost
    replied
    me too!
    we drove up.. its a long drive..
    but quite fun...
    oh yeah.. i didnt stay at club med..
    stayed at legends and cherating beach resort..

Leave a comment:

• pulpy
    replied
    i stayed there before but not at club med.

the beach is beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• sweetstuff
    replied
    Originally posted by tuktoyaktuk
    I went there a few years back. They have since upgraded it to a 4 trident resort I heard. What is it you'd like to know about it?
    Did you go by coach or self drive? I am planning to drive up to Cherating Beach however i am not sure if it is possible...

Leave a comment:

• tuktoyaktuk
    replied
    Originally posted by sweetstuff
    Has anyone been to Club Med Cherating Beach?
    I went there a few years back. They have since upgraded it to a 4 trident resort I heard. What is it you'd like to know about it?

Leave a comment:

• sweetstuff
    started a topic Malaysia - Cherating Beach

Malaysia - Cherating Beach

Has anyone been to Club Med Cherating Beach?
Working...
X