No announcement yet.

Sexless Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since it is not about unfaithfulness, I thought it may be his problem. But you mean to say he doesn't have any desires at all? No sex but you said even your last kiss is 9 years ago?

Sorry to say this but I agree with the rest, you need to seek professional help. And if it's affecting you to such a great extent, shouldn't he be more loving and give you more hugs or more kisses etc?

Comment

Hi maxbaby,

I agree with what the others have said about going to sex therapist or marriage therapist.

From what I gathered, everything is ok on the homefront except your hubby got no interest in sex. I recall reading something about asexuality, and found the article:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/science...asexual.study/

Not jumping to conclusions, but if you're interested, here's more info:

http://www.asexuality.org/home/index...tpage&Itemid=1

Comment

That's a desperate and sad situation..My best friend's condition was also somewhat the same..
        My best friend's hubby never showed any interest in sex since marriage..the condition continued for almost 2 years and he never uttered a word abt the issue..finally when she told him her decision to get seperated(just a fake one) he told her his situation..He was suffering from Severe Erectile Dysfunction Syndrome..He was ashamed abt his incapability and dosent want anyone to know abt it.... finally they ended up consulting a sexologist who prescribed certain medicines and exercises.... now they r living happily and has kid too..

Hope u can also get out of this situation...Talk to your husband frankly and sort out the reasons .If any medical condition is the culprit, seek medical advise...Best wishes

Comment

Originally posted by citrella
          Since it is not about unfaithfulness, I thought it may be his problem. But you mean to say he doesn't have any desires at all? No sex but you said even your last kiss is 9 years ago?

Sorry to say this but I agree with the rest, you need to seek professional help. And if it's affecting you to such a great extent, shouldn't he be more loving and give you more hugs or more kisses etc?
          there are hugs and quick kisses on the cheek and lips when we go to bed or work. he does puts me to sleep every night, holds me while we watch tv. but there is no passion between both of us. what's even more painful is that, he shows in every little little things that he does to me that he loves me but y is it that he doesn't see the pain i am going thru. i mean, i too have desires rite.

Comment

Originally posted by momopeach
            Hi maxbaby,

I agree with what the others have said about going to sex therapist or marriage therapist.

From what I gathered, everything is ok on the homefront except your hubby got no interest in sex. I recall reading something about asexuality, and found the article:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/science...asexual.study/

Not jumping to conclusions, but if you're interested, here's more info:

http://www.asexuality.org/home/index...tpage&Itemid=1
            thanks momopeach :-) appreciate it.

Comment

Maxbaby,

Sorry to hear about what u've been going through

Will PM you right away for some contacts that i have.

Hths

Er, think u disabled your PM. Cant PM you

Comment

thanks cherie, how do i enable my PM then. not too sure. can u post the details on this thread.
                Last edited by duckiee; 02-02-2006, 02:22 PM. Reason: removed quote

Comment

Think i rather PM

Not sure how to enable it, anyone can help?

Comment

hi cherie, i've managed to enable my PM. can u pls try now. thank you.
                    Last edited by duckiee; 02-02-2006, 02:21 PM. Reason: removed quote

Comment

i understand how u feels..urs is pretty long..coincidenatally i recently breakdown becos of this problem too...he's supergreat hubby too but no intimate moments.its more than 6mths including my preggy stages :-( the last we had was when i was 5mths preggy.He commented,his libido going down... i cant accept it..i also felt dejected whnever i asked for it as i am quite a high-end type.

After I've written a long 4 pages of letter to him (the only chance to pur things out), he was awakened from his "dream" .He was really apologetic as he had taken this matter easily.
                      Now we are back to normal
                      Last edited by anneffendi; 06-03-2006, 12:23 PM.

Comment

9 years is a very long time to live and suffer in silence with your situation. The others are right, you & your husband need to seek professional help. While I don't have contacts to give you, I would suggest you talk to your regular doctor - he/she will be a resource for the help you need. There is nothing embarassing about opening up such issues; that's what they (medical personnel) are there for. Please don't delay further. Your reasons are compelling and there is help out there. I wish you good luck; and that you & your husband will successfully work out this issue and go on to have a fulfilling relationship, not just emotionally but also physically.

Comment

it is possible to have little sex or none at all during so many years and it doesn't means that the love is not there. I know there are many couples like that, they are soul mate literally. But it will pose a problem if one wants to start a family and the others don't.

Comment

It is hard for other to understand as deep love often comes along with passion following sexual lust.In man, something is definitely wrong if he is uninterested at all. Sad to say i know of a woman who sits by to do nothing at least many of you angels here are willing to work something out

Comment

I have a sexless marriage for 2years!

Not becos we dun love each other, but becos we are simply too busy with career, child and other commitments.

Now back to normal schedule..

Comment

busy cannot be too much of an excuse,the intimacy of a couple should be maintained too.

Comment

Working...
                                X