Max Brenner - bad service!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Brenner - bad service!!!

Has everyone experienced terrible service there like i have?!?!

i did, the last time i stepped in was more than 6 months ago.
    we waited so long at the entrance before we were attended, even if there is no free table, they should attend to us and let us know the waiting time. They just ignored us completely, I remembered the male waiter especially...grrrrr...

Comment

Same thing. We had to seat ourselves, and they were so long in giving us the menu that we left and hopped over to Haagen-Dazs instead. Plus it was really warm inside, not sure why.

Comment

I visited that place a few months back to try their chocolate fondue. The waiters there were terrible. There wasn't any service at all. They were so busy chatting with themselves. The chocolate fonude was very small and expensive, the chocolate itself was nothing to crow about. Since that experience I've been making mine at home. That was the last time I'll step into that place again.

Comment

I went there last month and was fine with the service. I'm quite easy going actually.

Comment

I think the fondue set are really overpriced!! Ever since i got my own fondue set, i think i won't go there agian.

Comment

I beg to differ. Their services were great. Especially the staff named Edwin. The staffs on duty were attentive to us.. Fondue set is great but too pricey

Comment

Working...
              X