Vegetarian food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegetarian food

May I know where to find nice & affortable vegetarian food? It is so difficult to find vegetarian food in Singapore

hmm..what kind of vegetarian food you looking for? restaurant kind or hawker centre?

Comment

there are alot of nice vegeterian stalls along middle road.
      it is opposite nafa and quite near to Guam im temple.

Comment

i think alot of foodcourts and hawkers sell great vegetarian food..

jurong point level3 sells great and cheap vegetarian food
        chinasquare level 1 has 2 good vegetarian stalls
        amoy had alot of vegetarain stalls
        geylang *** has many yummie and reasonable vegetarian stalls..

enjoy!!

Comment

Hi,

Personally, I like one vegetarian coffee shop at Hougang Blk 501. is nice, highly recommended.

Comment

you can try yogi hub at little india(near tekka mall). they sell organic food too and their pumpkin salad is

Comment

i love the vegetarian stall at Orchard Emerald's food court... almost everything is delicious

Comment

There are alot of nice vegetarian food stall in Tampines. I love the vegetarian food stall at Tampines bus interchange. The portion of vegetarian food is huge and all their side dishes are so yummy!

Comment

Try Annalakshmi @ 5, Coleman Street #02-10, Excelsior Hotel.
                  Good north and south indian cuisine!
                  Visit: http://www.annalakshmi.com.sg/

Comment

Originally posted by boozo_bajou
                    Try Annalakshmi @ 5, Coleman Street #02-10, Excelsior Hotel.
                    Good north and south indian cuisine!
                    Visit: http://www.annalakshmi.com.sg/
                    ive been there. great place!

Comment

if you want.. there's one at Joo chiat road.. called just greens.. another outlet is in chinatown.. just beside the famous roadside porridge.. the food is great.. they were at food fairs before.. that's how i got to know about them.. they have such great variety!

Comment

There's this vegetarian restaurant in Geylang. It's call The Whole Earth. Tried the food there during the weekend and it's good! Check out their website
                        http://www.we-vege.com/index.htm

Comment

fantastic thread, i'm just searching for new vegetarian places.
                          my dad's a full-time vegetarian, and his birthday is coming (this wednesday)... still looking around but most likely bringing him to annalakshmi at excelsior hotel for dinner. have never been there (we mostly dine at chinese vegetarian restaurants on special occassions) - btw, how do you pay? at the end of the meal, just a token whatever you wish?

for other vegetarian hangouts, check HERE

recently tried the lotus vegetarian restaurant (buffet dinner) at quality hotel - balestier road, pretty decent, nice spread too.
                          Last edited by crazygirl; 27-02-2006, 08:48 PM.

Comment

I'm not vegetarian but my diet is becoming more and more vegetarian based. just discovered thunder tea rice at china square food court (first level) - they have a veg version that's just yummy and so cheap at just $3.50! Another fav stall is the veg stall at marina food loft. its on the right as you come up the escalator and always has long queues at lunch because of the excellent variety of food it serves. Little India of course has got tons of vegetarian places.

The Whole Earth is very good. Expensive, but worth it, i think.

What kind of veg food is served at the Orchard Emerald foodcourt? Chinese style?

Comment

Hi,

for Lotus @ Quality hotel, 30% off for lunch on Mon-Thurs.

Comment

Working...
                              X