How To Prevent Breast From Sagging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Prevent Breast From Sagging?

How do u protect ur breasts from sagging... Iam upset that my breasts have started to sag... Is there any medicines or some sort of exercises to prevent the sagging?

Do regular exercises....abt the exercises to be done iam not sure...amybe someone else will reply and help u

Comment

Did you wear bras with good support?

Comment

crazygal,
        This is the exercise I do.
        Criss-cross your hands and push against each arms. You can do this during shower or sitting watching TV. I do 2 sets of 100 times each. I hope you understand what I mean.

Comment

Ar... Don't get it...

Comment

I saw this from Nu Ren Wo Zui Da.
            Niu Er was teaching.
            Tried it few times can feel the arms muscles ache a little.
            There's another variation that the palms face upwards.
            Sorry bad with description.
            Any kind soul can understand, pls explain.
            Thanks.

Originally posted by bomy
            crazygal,
            This is the exercise I do.
            Criss-cross your hands and push against each arms. You can do this during shower or sitting watching TV. I do 2 sets of 100 times each. I hope you understand what I mean.

Comment

Denial,
              Sorry for the poor description.
              How about folding your arms and bring it to shoulder level then use your hands to push against each arms. Can understand?

Comment

At least you gals have breasts big enough to sag! Mine grew during pregnancy and I was close to voluptous after delivering. So I was happy to get free natural breast enlargement. Now, after 18 months since delivering, I have shrunk back to my pre-pregnancy size

Comment

don't forget that do-anywhere standby, the push-up. Push-ups work your entire chest and back, as well as your arms and abdominal muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by mogmick
                    At least you gals have breasts big enough to sag! Mine grew during pregnancy and I was close to voluptous after delivering. So I was happy to get free natural breast enlargement. Now, after 18 months since delivering, I have shrunk back to my pre-pregnancy size
                    Is wearing a maternity bra important or can I just get normal bras in a bigger size to fit during pregnancy?

Comment

Originally posted by pokkadotus
                      Is wearing a maternity bra important or can I just get normal bras in a bigger size to fit during pregnancy?
                      i would advice you to get a maternity bra instead.
                      cause they got more support and better for your breast.

Comment

Midwife at KKH told me to place my 2 palm together & press against each other.
                        Feeling that your muscle at the breast is pulling yet?

Rem to feed your baby before doing this, else your milk may leak.

Comment

Will doing those exercise helps in firming up sagged breast? Or does those Bust firming treatment works? Im almost finishing a bottle of bust firming gel from Clarins, no effect at all. Its quite sad when the breast are sagged and so soft...when im lying on one side, the breast will stack on each other. Sad sight right?

Comment

Hi all best to prevent sagging is to massage yourself can do it after a shower normal almond oil will do apply go in circular motion inwards and upwards hope you all understand . If want to enhance abit can try lightly pressing on the glands to stimulate it .Always remember all massage upwards and inwards . Exercise wise put your hands together pressing against each other like praying always remember must be parallel with the shoulder .You will feel the pull on the chest area.There is another way of doing it however its abit diffcult to explain . Please dont try to spend money on salon doing bust enhancement you are really wasting your money save it for the little one. Massage can firm up as for cup size only when you are really lucky.Base on true experience.Wish to know know can just PM me.Hope all the information is useful to all mummy and non mummys.

Comment

Wear bras even when sleeping...... thats what i heard.....

Comment

Working...
                              X