X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks gracey

i m grateful for everything...can't ask for more

Comment

• watching inception later with my sister! love weeknights like these!

Comment

• rave that today is friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkdragonfly View Post
          On Monday after dinner at Goodwood Park Hotel, SO and I went over to YSL to look at a clutch that I saw on the website. After seeing it real life, I decided to think about it first before making a decision although I quite liked it. We left YSL and he asked me whether I really liked it and if I were to buy it, which colour and size would I get. However, I didnt think much of his excessive questioning.

The next day, after sending me to work (we work at the same place), he told me around 10am that he had to leave office for a short external meeting but promised to be back in time for lunch.

Little did I know, just after we got out of the car for lunch, he asked me did I know how much he loved me, went to the boot, and took out the YSL clutch that I was eyeing on! Apparently, he lied to me about the external meeting, and went to YSL to get the clutch!
          so sweet and romantic

Comment

• am glad i didn't rest too long during shape run this morning.

Comment

• its my birthday !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tangtang View Post
                its my birthday !!!!
                hippy birthday!

Comment

• had an awesome night with my gfs over the weekend. the chats that we had

Comment

• my fil and mil bought so many goodies for me!

Comment

• an overdue one!

enjoyed my dinner date with hubby last friday....

Comment

• luckily rain stopped when i left for work...

Comment

• So happy to have found a true soulmate whom I can share so many thoughts with!!

Comment

• just called home to speak with my youngest gal and she sounded so sweet over the phone!! ... it is a great feeling to be a mother!

Comment

• Bestie is coming over my place to stay...we have soo much to catch up after so long...
                              Going to pick her up then head for dinner at my in laws place then come back to my place...

Comment

• had my ikea wings which i am lemming for for the longest time, yumms

Comment

Working...
                                X