TVB Drama fans, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TVB Drama fans, anyone?

I have to confess, I am addicted to TVB since I was a kid! :wow: I remember my first drama serial was the long ago Return of the Condor Heros. That really caught my attention and I was only 6! Over the years been catching TVB on RTV2/3 (Malaysia channel) cuz Singapore doesn't show them. When they did, was chasing them like nobody's business. Then I started to rent them. Latest drama serial I rented was "Fu Yu Fan Yun" starring Lam Fung, Huang Zhong Zhe and She Shi Man. Any more crazy fans like me too?

Me! I catch all the TVB serials on channel 55 and during holidays, I'll rent the DVDs to watch

I remember the actors/actresses not by their names but by what shows they acted in Heh!

Comment

I love to watch TVB serials too! But, now i've no time to watch all these serials

Those shown on scv are dubbed in mandarin. I prefer the Cantonese speaking version.More original.

Comment

i just finished watching revolving doors of vengeance (jiu dian feng yun). all the evil plotting between one another. but hmm, after a lapse in watching hk dramas, ron ng is quite an eye candy. and ma de zhong is still hunky as ever.

Comment

I love jiu dian feng yun as well! The guy (the one who filmed as feng in triumph in the sky) is cute

Comment

yup, that guy is ron ng (wu zhuo yi) as mentioned by stellazeex.
            im also a tvb fanatic, like their dramas much better than mediacorp or those draggy korean/tw ones
            my favourite artistes are ron ng, myolie wu (love her so much ), lam fung, etc...
            the most recent drama i watched is "when rules turn loose aka shi fa dai yan ren", starring myolie wu. very nice, made me also wanna try to become a lawyer. haha

Comment

most of the tvb drama, i seen in SCV channel .. I like 宣萱, 胡杏兒 also... I very looking forward to see 我的野蠻奶奶, i heard a lot of good comments on this show..

Comment

the old song by hacken lee that ella koon likes in the show is very nice...... i was playing the song over and over again the whole day in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Minoru
                  most of the tvb drama, i seen in SCV channel .. I like 宣萱, 胡杏兒 also... I very looking forward to see 我的野蠻奶奶, i heard a lot of good comments on this show..
                  Me too! Since next week will be jobless, was thinking of renting this show to watch also. Was thinking of renting one more... still looking at the recaps of the shows in the website...

Comment

I love TVB drama!!我的野蠻奶奶..is a very funny ..i like Bosco alot!!inside我的野蠻奶奶!he is so cute and cool!!!
                    I also like Charmaine sheh..she is so pretty!!! bobby and Esther Kwan Wing Ho ,too bad she not going to act..as now a mother and a wife...her husband Nick ...Both great actors!!

Miss their drama!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Err... all their english names are driving me crazy... Cause I only know them by their chinese names... Sigh, can anyone enlighten me, who's Bosco? Myolie?

Comment

bosco = huang zong se
                        myolie = hu xin er
                        raymond = lin feng
                        ella koon - guan en na
                        hths~

Comment

this is Bosco ..in the Wong Fei Hung drama,he damn cute!! ..think now scv showing..

Comment

I'm also a TVB serial fan. I like 酒店风云 too cuz Ma De Zhong is starring. 我的野蠻奶奶 is very nice. One of the recent popular TVB drama is 天幕下的恋人 which I plan to watch soon. Usually I rent dvd from shop and my family will watch together.

Comment

jiu dian feng yun is nice!!!!
                              got 2 cute guys
                              the ron ng and the other guy i'm not very sure of his name. the tall guy

the other show i like was Triumph in the skies!
                              the pilot show.. hiak... lots of eye candy. but very sad too. cried alot thru the show.
                              lolx

Comment

Working...
                              X