TVB Drama fans, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by akaysha View Post
    OMG.... is this thread dead? Does that mean no good tvb dramas or we have all switched to watchung K dramas?
    Actively following TVB drama. Am watching the first episode of "Inbound Troubles" now, and hot on the heels of 'Friendly Fire'.

Comment

• I hardly watch tvb drama now. More into Korean drama, and am watching a new Taiwanese show for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by popdod View Post
        飛虎
        Tiger Cubs

13 Episodes
        Start date:25 Jun 2012

Synopsis
        Serving on the Special Duties Unit (SDU) for many years, "devil" instructor JIN HON TOU (Joe Ma) is seen as a hero
        in the hearts of his subordinates. His style is strict, serious and has high expectations on his subordinates,
        especially the two new SDU members YU HOK LAI (Him Law) and YAU CHUN HIN (Vincent Wong).

However when he's off-duty, TOU is actually a very caring big brother. TOU thinks of CHONG CHUEK YUN (Oscar Leung)
        as his best partner at work and a good brother, but to his surprise, his girlfriend DING WAI WAI (Christine Kuo)
        falls in love with the optimistic YUN and wants to break up with him. To maintain the brotherhood,
        YUN asked his colleague SO MAN KEUNG (Mandy Wong) to pretend to be his girlfriend, which begins a mess
        in the relationships. Meanwhile, the police were informed that the king of thieves TO TIN YUE (Kenneth Ma)
        is planning a large-scale robbery of the treasury.

TO and OCTB inspector CHONG CHUEK *** (Jessica Hsuan) jointly sets up an operation to capture YUE.
        *** is YUN's elder sister and has a snobby personality. She only cares about her work day and night
        because she cannot forget the pain of her boyfriend's murder. As TOU gets to know ***, he slowly realizes that
        he and *** are actually similar people, and his feelings starts growing...

Can I know where do you watch them from? Online streaming or download into your comp?

Comment

• Season of Love - 戀愛季節 is nice

Comment

• I'm watching A Great Way To Care Part 2. Tavia Yeung is my favourite actress, she acted really well in this show, a natural born actress she is .

Comment

• Beauty at war 2 is out. But only the first 3 episodes.

Comment

• New dramas now?

Would love to go back to watch some TVD dramas! those days!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sealife.Razzle View Post
                  Beauty at war 2 is out. But only the first 3 episodes.
                  Not nice, IMO.

Triumph in the Skies 2 is much nicer.

Qoo10-Singapore - Jewelry / Watches - Titanium Heart Lock Diamond Brac...

Their love bracelet is even available for purchase. Should I buy?????? But I do not wear bracelet.

Comment

• I'm watching triumph in the skies too. Going to finish the last few episodes soon.

Comment

• Love Triumph in the skies 2!

Comment

• Finished the series. Emotional ending. Love it!

Comment

• Charmaine Sheh acted in this new tvb drama, I think the title is call - A Time Of Love. But I have tried so many websites, none of it can watch, be it viki, tvb drama or azdrama. May I know if any ladies have watch this drama online? Which website can I download to watch. TIA.

Comment

• 爱情来的时候? The one starring Kenneth Ma (马国明)?

Originally posted by CherryBali View Post
                            Charmaine Sheh acted in this new tvb drama, I think the title is call - A Time Of Love. But I have tried so many websites, none of it can watch, be it viki, tvb drama or azdrama. May I know if any ladies have watch this drama online? Which website can I download to watch. TIA.

Comment

• Yes! That's the one !

Comment

• It's available at youku

Comment

Working...
                                X