Female local celebrities you do not like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female local celebrities you do not like

hi just wanna find out which female local celeb you girls don't like.

sorry because only have 10 options...so some females celeb u hate is not in..

well...erm i don't like fann wong..because i think she's hypocrit

and i don't like fiona xie...yes she's pretty i admit...but i can't stand her fake ang moh accent. no offense here

by the way u girls can vote for more than 1 celeb
    Fann Wong
    14.88%
    Fiona Xie
    19.58%
    Sharon Au
    6.86%
    Jacelyn Tay
    5.40%
    Joanne Peh
    14.82%
    Jamie Teo
    12.90%
    Felicia Chin
    10.46%
    Kim Ng
    2.73%
    Wong Li Ling
    5.93%
    Zoe Tay
    6.45%
    Last edited by MACnatic; 18-03-2006, 06:54 PM.

arghz voted wrongly shld vote for joanne peh and not jamie teo

Comment

Originally posted by geeko
      hi just wanna find out which female local celeb you girls don't like.

sorry because only have 10 options...so some females celeb u hate is not in..

well...erm i don't like fann wong..because i think she's hypocrit

and i don't like fiona xie...yes she's pretty i admit...but i can't stand her fake ang moh accent. no offense here

by the way u girls can vote for more than 1 celeb
      Yeah that's true, its super fake..can't she just be herself.

Comment

i cant stand fann acting precious n innocent like an 16 yr old girl

Comment

I'm not really into fann too. She's so old and I bet she must have undergone a few surgeries to keep her looks young and vibrant. But I quite like fiona xie. She's so hot and gorgeous. I wanna get a bod like hers. I guess that's the way she speaks and she's pretty friendly too. My friend saw her in town and she said hi to my friend when my friend waved to her. Anyway, just being sceptical, do you think her boobs are real?

Comment

i think her boobs are real and also i don't really dislike her except for her accent which we feel is faked out?
            yeah i too feel that fann must have undergone alot of injections to keep her current young look

Comment

Originally posted by namida
              i think her boobs are real and also i don't really dislike her except for her accent which we feel is faked out?
              yeah i too feel that fann must have undergone alot of injections to keep her current young look
              Yeah, when u think about it, she hasn't aged much from when she was younger. She must be either using some kind of miracle lotion or botox or something like that

Comment

yeah i suspect it was botox because u can see how plastic her face can be sometimes.
                i remember when she was 24 years old, she acted in the show 'Out to Win' when the camera zoom close up i could see lines at the corner of her eyes and after that those lines somehow 'disappeared'. it must be some injection done to take away those lines.

if zoe tay is aging i don't see why she is not

Comment

But I guess these are what the popular stars will do to keep them young. Look at all the hollywood stars, they look young cos of injections and surgeries. And I guess they're pretty open to plastic and cosmetic surgeries.

Comment

But, i think when a person ages gracefully, they look more beautiful, instead of being so plastic and fake.

Comment

Ya quite true. But maybe they want to look good on television and movies. That's when the surgeries come in.

Comment

to have surgeries done on their face is common, i am not against it. and they definitely want to look great on tv and pressurised to do so as well.

Comment

to me, i don't really like fiona xie..to me i always find her very dao....

Comment

Maybe she looks arrogant but I think she's quite a pleasant and friendly person.

Comment

Yeah, a friend of mine met Fiona Xie and found her to be very friendly and warm. I have a few friends who are skinny overall but big "up there", so it's entirely possible that her boobs are real.

Comment

Working...
                              X