Piano Teachers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piano Teachers

For my 4 years old son. The teacher must be very patient, responsible and love children. My son is not those "kuai kuai" type.. so the teacher must be able to coax him.

Hope that I'm not asking too much for a teacher.

Anyone interested or know such a teacher, please kindly PM me. Thanks!

Piano Teachers

Sorry if this is at the wrong place.

Any piano teachers here?

Wanna ask a few questions.

Comment

i'm not but used to teach during my leisure time .... but it will depend are you asking the classical kind or the modern kind?

Comment

I am! ask away.

Comment

The classical of course. : )
          haha.

My student is taking the ABRSM Grade 3 upcoming exams.

I'm looking for the exam CD as well as teaching guide.

Do you have it?

Comment

i dont have it..i normally buy for my students..try music shops?

Comment

my school used to sell them at the counters when the examination date was nearing.. maybe you can try Christofori. not sure if they still do it now. HTHs.

Comment

I do know the bit that music schools have them.
                Tried Music Essentials, they're sold out!

Will give cristofori a shot! Cos right now,it's very near exam period therefor, i suppose most places don't have them anymore.

Comment

you can try Yamaha (Plaza Sing) outlet as well.. they have quite a big piano book store there. i think can just call and enquire first to save the footwork. Cristofori is a good bet too..

Comment

Originally posted by Javiermom
                    For my 4 years old son. The teacher must be very patient, responsible and love children. My son is not those "kuai kuai" type.. so the teacher must be able to coax him.

I used to have a very nice young and experienced piano teacher. She is good and really patient.

If you still need the contact i can pass it to you =)

Comment

Hi everyone, there is a music school newly open.

Querubin Music Cove
                      Blk 165 Bukit Merah Central #03-3665 (Opposite Bukit Merah Interchange)

Courses:
                      1) Jolly Babies (Age 0 - 4)
                      2) Classical Piano from beginner to Grade 1-8 and Dip
                      3) Keyboard Group/Ind (Any age group)
                      4) Leisure PIano Group/Ind (Any age group)

Feel free to ask for enquiries.

Comment

you can try music act which is related to yamaha.. they have courses for young children where parents are to sit in with their children.. i know some teachers there who are quite patient.. they got 2 schools.. 1 located at seng kang and the other one is at choa chu kang.. but i'm more familiar with the seng kang one..
                        HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Javiermom

I used to learn under this teacher.
                          She has a school at marine parade, called juzmusic.com

She very good? strong credentials and had a way with kids.
                          My daughter also learns from her?
                          She teaches well.
                          A good and passionate teacher can often make or break a child?s music education.
                          Never go to places like yamaha/christofori, where any tom dick harry can teach there. (I used to teach there myself too? as vacation part-time
                          Last edited by mmlsu; 06-07-2006, 08:42 AM.

Comment

[/QUOTE] A good and passionate teacher can often make or break a child?s music education.
                            Never go to places like yamaha/christofori, where any tom dick harry can teach there. (I used to teach there myself too? as vacation part-time[/QUOTE]

Yamaha do not take in vacation part time teacher.

Comment

Piano teachers' gathering

Calling all piano teachers!
                              I'm looking at a gathering session where we share ideas on teaching methods as well as to get to know one another . : )
                              as long as you're still teaching actively, you're welcome to join in.

let me know what you guys think of this idea , if it's feasible, i'll arrange from here.

Comment

Working...
                              X