X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mmlsu
    I used to learn under this teacher.
    She has a school at marine parade, called juzmusic.com

She very good? strong credentials and had a way with kids.
    My daughter also learns from her?
    She teaches well.
    A good and passionate teacher can often make or break a child?s music education.
    Never go to places like yamaha/christofori, where any tom dick harry can teach there. (I used to teach there myself too? as vacation part-time
    Hi, do you have any teacher to recommand at juzmusic.com? Can PM me the contact also? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlsu
      I used to learn under this teacher.
      She has a school at marine parade, called juzmusic.com

She very good? strong credentials and had a way with kids.
      My daughter also learns from her?
      She teaches well.
      A good and passionate teacher can often make or break a child?s music education.
      Never go to places like yamaha/christofori, where any tom dick harry can teach there. (I used to teach there myself too? as vacation part-time

Hi,

Are you from juzmusic... cos i see similar username advertise for Juzmusic..

http://sg.search.yahoo.com/search?p=...&cop=&ei=UTF-8

http://classifieds.singaporeexpats.c.../13101/cat/110
      Ad Posted By mmlsu

and your username here is also mmlsu

Are you advertise for yourself?

Comment

yup and it's not true that in yamaha anyone can teach there...you have to go thru interview and lots of training and seminars as a teacher there..quality control is very high esp for the group classes. for kids 4-5 yrs old, the yamaha junior course is very good...has been around for many many years.

Comment

Dear All

I am a qualified full time piano teacher and have been teaching for 10 years. Taught students from 3 to 70 yr old. Charging at reasonable rates. PM me for more details

Comment

Piano Tutor

My name is Mai.

Currently I'm finding a part-time piano tutor job. I have 15 years playing piano, currently study at NUS year 3 EEE. Any one want a piano tutor ?

You may contact me at Mai (pronounced as in My ) 98230576. Salary negotiable !

Email [email protected]

Comment

Hi I have a grade 8 piano theory and practical. Currently working as admin full time. I would like to try my hands on teaching in a music school maybe during the Saturdays. To see if I can teach. But I'm kind of rusty. Any advice on how to start and what will they ask usually when you go for their audition/interview?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hi,

i have some music background as i used to play the violin for a few years and was in the music band during school days.

Currently, i m interested in taking piano grade one and would like to go for the ABRSM practical and theory exams.

Any recommendation for good music schools for adults? or private coaching pref. after office hours or during weekends.?

Comment

Gayle,

I think is a good idea. I try this in another forum but i dunno y, some teachers are so snobbish and rude. Saying like so confident with their teaching , no need to discuss. In the end, she got one student from that forum and now that student is complaining to me about her.

I always like to meet more teachers then we can also go seminars together ya

Comment

Originally posted by music_lover View Post
                    Hi I have a grade 8 piano theory and practical. Currently working as admin full time. I would like to try my hands on teaching in a music school maybe during the Saturdays. To see if I can teach. But I'm kind of rusty. Any advice on how to start and what will they ask usually when you go for their audition/interview?

Thanks in advance!
                    hi i have the same.
                    i responded to an ad put out by kawai music school and taught there part-time for 1.5 years. they asked how will i handle students who don't want to practice, demanding parents, etc. etc. and audition one song.

hth.

Comment

I'm staying at Punggol, looking for full time piano teacher to teach 4 and 3 yrs old.

Comment

Working...
                      X