Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you dream of last night? (if you can remember that is!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you dream of last night? (if you can remember that is!)

i dreamt that someone came into my room and lauged at me saying that i looked like a toilet roll...

I dreamt of the ex. He was sweet and nice to me. Just like he was before he broke my heart in real life.

I've dreamt of him for 2 nights in a row le...

Comment

I dream my boss was my boyfriend. Up till now i still very puzzle why i got that kind of dream. I don't even like him.

Comment

Hmm ... dreamt of my boss chasing me for work

Comment

i cant remember last night's, but the previous night, i punched someone in the cheeks. but its me who landed up with loose teeth. 3 in fact!! when i start rinsing my mouth (to rid of the blood taste) and looked into the mirror, found *** my row of teeth were intact, just *** i had 4 of *** teeth in a row. weird monster me!

Comment

dead people or that i was dying or something like that.
            cus SO's friend passed away yesterday and i was kinda affected by the whole thingy.

Comment

Not last night but the night before. I had a nightmare! Dreamt that my SO was seeing like 2 other girls and i bumped into them. The girls had some cat fight with me?!? Can't remember the details but remember feeling very upset and anxious! Woke up and wanted to call SO. A very silly me.

Comment

Haha, I dreamt that I went to the MNG sale and bought many beautiful dresses, tops and bottoms at ridiculously marked down prices! It was a very happy dream, but I also think it's a sign that I'm going bonkers over sales.

Comment

I dreamt last night that somebody jammed up one of the analyzers in the lab where I work in, and I couldn't troubleshoot the problem! Too much stress at work! Argh!!!

Comment

I dreamt that i was at SHU and i was buying the pony blusher brush. Geesh i am going nuts over buying brushes. I think in my sub conscious mind, i just wanna go shopping.

Comment

i dreamt that i was attacked by a big moth. it flew to my hand and leg and stuck its wings onto me. argh. after which, i managed to grab hold its body and cut its body apart. i know it sounded abit gross but i can't help it. its a dream..

Comment

I dreamt of my current job and how a decision that I was making was thrown off by my boss and colleagues. Hm...does this mean anything??

Comment

dreamt that i was pregnant~

Comment

i dreamt that i was in my pri sch, then falling down the staricase.

Comment

this is not last night's dream but anyway, before I quit my job, I dreamt that when I returned to the office one morning, my table's been reduced to about 1/2 its original size.. interpreted it as a reduction in my sphere of influence... good thing I resigned 1 week after (with a new job in hand, of course!)
                              Last edited by Donna Bella; 09-10-2006, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X