badge / button maker or machine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badge / button maker or machine?

anyone knows where to get the so called badge maker/machine?

i need to get it as a gift for my best friend. hope someone can help me. i'm desperate

Originally posted by missyj

i need to get it as a gift for my best friend. hope someone can help me. i'm desperate

Hi, I think I saw Mini Toons is selling it. Maybe you can try there

Comment

Toy 'R' Us also have. Cost less than S$30.

Comment

Originally posted by missyj

i bought mine from toys r us, and i dont even use it anymore

Comment

thanks peeps for your help. will check it out.

do they sell the badges as well? or we need to get it else where when the badges finishes?

Comment

I got mine from mini toons and its lying there now...
            They sold badges too...
            got mine less then $20 few years back.

Saw it in kiddy palace too.

Comment

yup... I got mine from toons too... cheap and good! but sometimes it's easier to go to shops to ask them to make for you than to make it yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by lilstephy
                yup... I got mine from toons too... cheap and good! but sometimes it's easier to go to shops to ask them to make for you than to make it yourself...
                hi iam interested to get one for my bf too..may i know how much you paid for one and is it those type for kids play?

Comment

Originally posted by diamante
                  i bought mine from toys r us, and i dont even use it anymore
                  hi,iam interested to get one for my bf too..just to ask how much is it selling at?is it the type for kids play or for adult use?is it still selling at Toy R S now?

Comment

Can i know how does it look like? Can someone post a picture of it? Thanks!

Comment

Button Badge Maker

Originally posted by missyj View Post

We are selling button badge maker as follows:
                      Button Badge Maker + 1 size of mould (can choose from 32, 44, 58 or 75mm diameter) + 100sets of parts @ S$500
                      Button Badge Maker + 3 sizes of mould (can choose from 32, 44, 58 or 75mm diameter) + 100sets of parts @ S$700

You can visit our website at GE Digital Imaging...Equipment, printing supplies and cleanroom distributor and services in Singapore or call 97488775 for inquiry.

Comment

Here is app to design Button Badge on your iphone and ipod touch!
                        Button Badge Maker for iPhone, maker, creator, templates software app
                        Last edited by KatsushiNakano; 03-04-2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X