New Beginnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Beginnings

Be it a new hairstyle, a new relationship, a new baby, a new car, a new exercise regime, or something as fun as starting a tube of new lipgloss, life is all about beginnings.

Because we've taken them for granted, we do not ponder on them for long. However, they're really meaningful in their own rights.

So let's bring forth some NEW joys!! And celebrate life!

I've started a new aquarium rearing marine fish!

Starting out abit slow now, but will include more living things gradually.
    Now only have damsel fishes and soft corals and live rocks.
    I like the shrimp best! :wheee:

Comment

great thread Karen!

good luck with the dance class Pan! I'd be starting mine after yours as it turns out.

Hunny, the theme for your aquarium is really cute!

Comment

Hunny that's so cool!!! My SO wants to start an aquarium next time too...he says watching the fishies is very therapeutic...

Meow, HJ: so far so good....no bones broken.

Comment

i started doing yoga at home, every morning!!! Finally!!

Comment

Hey Meow, yah.. wanted to buy clown fishes and seahorse but they got sold out pretty fast at Pasir Ris Farmway.

Pan, it's good to start an aquarium! Nice relaxing hobby and also improve feng shui haha
            For the cheapest prices of fish supply and fish, Pasir Ris is the place.

Comment

Originally posted by candeecake
              i started doing yoga at home, every morning!!! Finally!!
              Good for you! I've been doing yoga for the past 2 yrs, but still could not muster enough energy to get my :booty: moving in the morning... sigh! is so important and precious nowadays.

I wish I have enough discipline to do that.... ok, Sky alwasy say don't TRY, DO IT! So I WILL do my yoga every evening .... soon.

Comment

Hunny, nice nice aquarium! I seldom see gals having interest in this area

Like Pan's hubby, my bf also says that it's therapeutic to see the fishes swim care-freely in the calm water. I don't have much interest in rearing an aquarium but i do appreciate the mystery & beauty in marine life

Comment

Originally posted by Joce7878
                  Good for you! I've been doing yoga for the past 2 yrs, but still could not muster enough energy to get my :booty: moving in the morning... sigh! is so important and precious nowadays.

I wish I have enough discipline to do that.... ok, Sky alwasy say don't TRY, DO IT! So I WILL do my yoga every evening .... soon.
                  that's becoz my sleeping time is in the morning!!! that mean i do my yoga before going to sleep.... i do it at 8am and sleep at ard 10am... my clock is totally upside down

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
                    Yes, indeed! I love watching seahorses eating, swimming, giving birth!
                    Seahorses is one of my fav sea creatures. They never cease to amaze me!

Comment

Originally posted by stressed
                      Seahorses is one of my fav sea creatures. They never cease to amaze me!
                      Yah they are very cute!!
                      My BF muses why their mouths so small, how they ever eat.
                      He's the one who influenced me on the seahorse thingy. He believes they bring good luck

I m an avid animal lover and aquariums are healthier hobbies than shopping

Comment

Nice thread, Karen

Hunny-> I like your tank Your tank is done up so nicely! Not bad for a beginner

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
                          Yes, indeed! I love watching seahorses eating, swimming, giving birth!
                          WHAT?!?! How *do* they give birth?!? Upside down??? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by pandora76
                            WHAT?!?! How *do* they give birth?!? Upside down??? :huh:
                            It is only the male that give birth.

Comment

Originally posted by stressed
                              It is only the male that give birth.
                              OMG! I didn't know that!!!

Does anyone have a pregnant seahorse? I gotta see this for myself.

So what do the females do?? How come they don't give birth?

Comment

Working...
                              X