• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Did You Buy Today?

What did you buy today?

three days worth of PEZ candy!

Comment

Yoo Hoo! got my 'Devil wears Prada' today! and at 20% discount from Kino...all you who wanna buy any books or stuff, the discount ends tomorrow!

Comment

ian rankin crime novels...FOC from publisher, i've to read at least one before he hits town next week...

Comment

no wonder bf managed to buy 4 books for $40 today! i didn't know there was a 20% discount

Comment

Anyone knows if the offer at Kino is still on?

Comment

Originally posted by strawberry_lush
              Anyone knows if the offer at Kino is still on?
              I doubt so.

Comment

Got these from book rental
                The Rice Mother
                Big Night Out - very funny this one

Comment

Bought five Jeffrey Archer books which I've loved for only RM80! They were on 50% sale so I grabbed all that I could find

Comment

Bought Sophie Kinsella's "Can You Keep A Secret?"

Comment

Why can't I seem to find Sophie Kinsella's books from the library? Is it only available in MPH or those big bookstores?

Comment

Why can't I seem to find Sophie Kinsella's books from the library? Is it only available in MPH or those big bookstores?
                        Probably too much in demand. Hafta reserve or something like that. =) You can probably go try the second-hand bookstores like Sunny? I always get ma books there =)
                        Last edited by Glossie; 21-02-2005, 02:19 PM.

Comment

I got all the books from EMF

Comment

try reserving the books on the website. you can choose the titles and branch to pick it up from. when its in stock, they would send you a card and you can go to the library to pick it up.

there's a charge though. few cents i think.

Comment

Originally posted by redpetal
                              Probably too much in demand. Hafta reserve or something like that. =) You can prolly go try the second-hand bookstores like Sunny? I always get ma books there =)
                              I'm a Sunny Bookshop girl too!
                              Btw, I think they are completely out of Shopaholic cos' a few days ago, was there with a friend who declared she wanted some books to read (& would fit into her bag as well! ) and so she bought the only 2 remaining Shopaholics. (I think the 1st one was not in stock at that time..) My friend is the ultimate Shopaholic herself and her totally loud comment that "omg..thank goodness the 3rd book is not in stock, I can't fit it into my bag anyway! It will look so bulgy.."
                              All the other bookish types in the store were probably trying not to snigger...

Comment

Working...
                              X