Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overseas Cotters

Hello everybody!! :wave: :wave:
    Glad to see everyone again.. I'm over in Perth now.. Sorry that i've gone MIA for the past 3 weeks.. Seldom got the time to go online since i've been connected just recently..

Saw a lot of newbies onboard..
    Welcome welcome!!

Very sad now.. cannot join you gals in any more gatherings.. Wanted to go to the Trinity Tricolore but already away from S'pore at that time..

Washing tonnes and tonnes of clothes after 1 week.. Really very tiring.. The weather is really very cold here.. Till now, i'm still adjusting to it. Spend quite a lot in perth recently too but surprisely, i haven't buy any m/u stuff at the moment. Spent mostly on grocery and bills etc.. Seems like i've become more like a housewife..

enjoy perth! at least it's beautifully cold there...

Comment

Welcome back! Enjoy Perth!

Comment

Enjoy your stay in Perth! Glad to "see" you online again!

Comment

hey u! i was just wondering where have u been!! Glad to hear that u have settled down in perth!! Enjoy ya! and show us lots of winter pics from u!

Comment

hey summer :wave: glad to hear you are all settled down.

Comment

Hey Summer,

Seems like you are settling in just fine. You'll get use to the groceries shopping bit in a while. Good training ground to be a good housewife

Enjoy yourself in Perth and come here whenever you are 'home-sick'. We will be sure to feed you with many local delights.

Comment

Hi Summer, I'm in perth too and have been for the past 1.5 years. If anything feel free to PM me!

Comment

do enjoy yourself there and take lots of pictures! study hard but play hard too!

Comment

Hey Summer...hope you'll like Perth as much as I do.

Comment

i'm leaving s'pore again *sob*

it's time for me to zip back to aust again.... *hiy*

'will miss all of u. it's been absolutely great meeting all u gals at the swap party... then xue, mich, blushed, flowerfairy and ... (erm i forgot the name of the last gal.. sorrie) at wisma for a while.

love u all!

now i'll be back talking 2 u beautifuls entirely on cyber-space....

'till we meet again *hugs*

Comment

take care lauren. it was grand meeting you for a while at wisma that day. hope to see you back in singapore soon! and do stay a tad longer.

Comment

Oh, you are leaving already? Do keep in touch yah? You still have my e-mail addy right?

Comment

hi summer27, hope you're settling down fine in perth. are you staying at the colleges? i used to stay at kingswood. i remember being quite housewifey when i was there. and i looked forward to grocery shopping every thurs evening.

Comment

hey summer, how've you and chloe been? i hope you girls are doing well!

christen: we'll miss you dear!

Comment

Working...
                              X