What disgusts you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What disgusts you?

Just thought of this when I was ahem, in the restroom, just then. Overheard this lady who walked in, burping loudly. Worst of all, she didn't even wash her hands and left! Not sure about the rest but this disgusts me!

This certainly disgusts me too! I have seen not once but many a times "ladies" who walk out of the toilet after they come out of the cubicle without washing their hands!

Comment

what disgusts me? Spineless people who wrap themselves around the pole in the MRT trains. What, you need a metal rod or something? Urgh.

And men in trains who scratch themselves non discretely and leer at women. Wait, it's not just in trains...

Comment

- men or even women who forget to trim their nasal and it sticks out from their nostrils...
        - people who fart rite in front of you (i have friends who do that :puke: )
        - parents who condone their rowdy children in public places

Comment

Not to forget ah sohs aka aunties who cut/trim their nails in public...
          Dig their nose & flick to "donno-where"...
          Peel the skin around their foot or toes...

I've seen people doing such stuff on the MRT & it totally DISGUSTS me!!! :piss:

Comment

- people digging their noses on the bus while being lost in their thoughts
            - people who don't flush the toilet after use, leak on the toilet seat (urgghhh!!!!), or leave toilet paper everywhere on the ground

Comment

Hi!

Top on the list: Hate it when people on a near-empty bus think that he/ she is sitting so many seats away from you, means you can't see anything. :roll: This person digs his/ her nose and rub that thing in between the 2 fingers, and throws it as if it will evaporate!

That was what I really witness... the girl was practically picking her nose at every 3 stops, thinking nobody will see her doing it.

And the other will be those guys with their little tiny hair poking out of their nostrils; those hair looks real pricky. Can you imagine you sitting close to them, talking to you with their entire face just afew centimetres away??? HAHA!!!

:puke: disgusted.

Comment

What truly really disgusts me is ladies who do not know how to make use of the washroom. I have seen a toilet bowl filled with blood due to menstration I believe and not flushed! All around the toilet seat would be droplets of the menstruation. Nearly felt like vomitting!

Another would be mothers who teach their children bad values such as "kiasuism". Have seen n MRTs, mothers teaching their children to rush forward to reserve seats for the family. What is the world coming to??? :shout:

Comment

Originally posted by lolitapop
                  what disgusts me? Spineless people who wrap themselves around the pole in the MRT trains. What, you need a metal rod or something? Urgh.

I always think they were pole dancers their previous lives.

What disgusts me
                  1. kiasu-ism
                  2. picking of noses
                  3. inconsiderate-ness
                  4. rudeness

:puke:

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylee
                    What truly really disgusts me is ladies who do not know how to make use of the washroom. I have seen a toilet bowl filled with blood due to menstration I believe and not flushed! All around the toilet seat would be droplets of the menstruation. Nearly felt like vomitting!

Another would be mothers who teach their children bad values such as "kiasuism". Have seen n MRTs, mothers teaching their children to rush forward to reserve seats for the family. What is the world coming to??? :shout:
                    Me and some friends went to East Coast for a kayak ride. After the ride, we went to bathe at a public toilet. Guess what I saw! Used pads (lotsa blood) stuck at the front of the door. What a way of welcoming anyone! I really felt nauseas.:puke: Never bathe soooo fast in my life.

Swore i never visit any toilet in East Coast again.

*That explains my once-in-the-blue-moon trip to East Coast*

Comment

ok now i feel like vommitting too

Comment

i have seen disgusting toilets too.... the thought of it already make me puke. :puke:

im also amazed by how mothers teach their children nowadays. it serves as a reminder for us in future.

Comment

- People who spit at public places, especially those that make a loud noise while doing it. Totally disgusting :puke:

- People who pick their nose and flick it into the air :puke:

- Mothers who allow their children to urinate at the drain instead of taking them to the public washroom. This disgusts me the most. Totally uncivilised :puke:

- Men, especially older ones who scratch their privates in public :puke:

- Couples who make out in public as though no one could see them :puke:

- People who don't flush the toilets after using them :puke:

Comment

I hate it when someone burps right in my face, and gosh!!! the stinkO stench of stale, fermented food makes me pukey.. and yes I really puke :puke:

Also, the sight of people picking their noses and smudge the booger on the wall, the side of the seat, or the poles or panels in the train or buses, gosh!!! this is so disgusting, and inconsiderate! imagine there are some other thousands of people who's going to share that same stuff... gosh... *faint* and oh yeah, I can't stand those guys especially old man, who got oily hair, leaning against the glass panel, or the cell wall on the train, gosh!! it leave a layer of greasy stench behind and yucks! I don't dare to sit back and relax on public transport, even if i'm so very tired.

Comment

I detest people who think the world of themselves and keep going on n on n ON about nothing but themselves.

Oh give me a break.. :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X