Suntec Privilege Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suntec Privilege Card

I applied this card yesterday after purchasing Hand Recovery from C&E. Got many discounts on the shops & restaurants.

Requirement: Spend S$50 and above in Suntec City and fill up the application form in the booth. The booth is located near the main entrance of the 2nd Hall, where u can see TBS, Bird - Nike shop & the Information Desk.

If u spend S$150 in same day with max. 4 receipts, u can got a bear free.

I got my card instantly, however, they spelled my name wrongly. Have to wait for another 2 weeks to request for the change of new card. I can still use the "card" now.
    Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 25-04-2011, 05:02 PM. Reason: Referral Link is not allowed.

Re: Suntec Privilege Card

Originally posted by Shon
    I applied this card yesterday after purchasing Hand Recovery from C&E. Got many discounts on the shops & restaurants.

Requirement: Spend S$50 and above in Suntec City and fill up the application form in the booth. The booth is located near the main entrance of the 2nd Hall, where u can see TBS, Bird - Nike shop & the Information Desk.

If u spend S$150 in same day with max. 4 receipts, u can got a bear free.

I got my card instantly, however, they spelled my name wrongly. Have to wait for another 2 weeks to request for the change of new card. I can still use the "card" now.

Suntec Privilege Card
    P/S: This card entitles 10% off for all regular items in C&E, 10% for TBS items (S$30 and above).

10% for products & treatments in Posh Creation Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology. This salon sells Dermalogica products, I am tempted to have a look.
    Last edited by Shon; 10-12-2003, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X