X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping Partners

Ladies,

own up!

who is your bedside companion on those lonely nights (ASIDE from hubby or SO )??? do tell us why you hug it to sleep ... any special significance?

mine : a Mogu heartshaped pillow , and a stuffed Ty doggie which is a present from my SO three years ago

Mine is a teddy bear sewn by my dearest SO, called Fudge!

Comment

Mine is a toy elephant and hippo from barang barang. Also pressies from my SO.

Comment

i love having lots of soft, cushy pillows. favourite being my eeyore pillow which has been with me for years. i've stopped sleeping with my stuffed toys as i inevitably kick them off the bed every night.

Comment

Mine is a pooh bear in piglet suit. It is a gift for my bf but it ends up being my comfort toy and I must have my pooh bear beside me while I'm sleeping and my bf complains my pooh bear is more important than him!!

From my avatar you all must have guess i'm a big, big fan of Winnie The Pooh!!!!

Comment

Just wondering, for stuff toys or animal/cartoon pillows that do not have a removable cover, how do you wash/clean it? I used to dump the entire pillow (of course they will have to be of a reasonably small size) in my washing machine and thereafter in the dryer. But I realised that everytime they emerge from dryer, the shape of the pillow would change a little. That means that it takes only 7-8 washes for them to become completely out of shape and for the stuffing to clump up and seperate (leaving behind little bumps when you touch the surface of pillow). What do you do?

Comment

mine is a stinking bomb of a blanket.
              Been with me all my life since I was a little girl. Now it's a mere piee of thinning cloth. But nonetheless, I love him to death.
              Yup it's a He and his name is "Xiao Darling"

He's wiped away my tears countless times and He travels with me to HK, to Thailand, chalets, etc.
              I really cant do without him.

Comment

a plush doggy by the name of "patch-patch" and a baby's pillow called "smelly-smelly"

Comment

I have this bolster that has been with me since Primary School. The cotton in the bolster has almost flattened and it has strunk to almost 1/4 of its size. Nevertheless, I love it and kick up a fuss whenever my mum wants to throw it away or my siblings "mistreat" it. I call it my "hubby".

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
                    i've stopped sleeping with my stuffed toys as i inevitably kick them off the bed every night.
                    me too.
                    i have a bolster that has been with me since young and a huge grumpy bear that sits near me..

Comment

Mine is a Harrods Bear flown all the way back from London. Given to me by my bf. He named it Brownie.

Comment

Hmm... not really in particular any favourites but I must sleep with a bolster....... if not, sleeping won't be fulfilling....hmm...

Comment

reading everyone's various sleeping partner of choice is so interesting.

edited to ask if anyone lets their dog/cat sleep with them in the bed???

my dad's great dane used to sleep with him in his bed before he was married

Comment

Islande>> I can never stand the doggy smell of my pooches! *pinches nose n holds my breath*

Comment

Originally posted by islande
                              reading everyone's various sleeping partner of choice is so interesting.

edited to ask if anyone lets their dog/cat sleep with them in the bed???

my dad's great dane used to sleep with him in his bed before he was married
                              great dane is such a big dog? they can squeeze in one bed?

for me, it must be my old smelly little pillow.

Comment

Working...
                              X