No announcement yet.

Anyone a member of a Toastmasters club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone a member of a Toastmasters club?

Hi all,

I am quite keen in joining a Toastmasters Club in the hope of improving my communication & presentation skills.
    Anyone a member?
    I don't know which one to join or how i should go about doing it...

wow thks Sky.
    but we'll have to pay $300 for entrance fee! gosh.. i am not even sure if this is the right one to join. Dont feel good about paying $300 & to end up realising that I am not comfortable thru out??!?sigh.. it;s just too expensive...

Comment

Hi remember,

I am currently registering this program for my colleague. We find the rates pretty competitive compared to other institues doing Communication courses. Didn't know that there is a Membership Fees to pay. Will let you know more when the organiser gets back to me.

Comment

Oh and don't think I have seen you around in the forum before. Do drop us an intro at Cozybabes as we would like to know you better.

Comment

hey thanks babe.. let me know ya?

heheh.. I have introduced myself before.. quite sometime back. Just that i seldom post here..

Comment

OIC, thanks dearie! Hope to see you more often.

Comment

I think some community centres offer such courses. Not sure if they're afiliated to any associations.

Comment

check out People's Association for the Toastmasters there; contrary to the unglam image, CCs do provide pretty good classes at very competitive classes as i've found out for myself recently so give it a try!

if you're still in uni, there must be speech classes lying around if you are game for them; i took one eons ago that was really stressful - 4 timed speeches in front of the class, all graded immediately

Comment

Hi remember,

I received an e-mail from MIS. This is what she wrote:

"The toastmasters club meet on every last Tuesday of the month. The subscription fee is $200 for 12 months."

I am trying to get more information like the classes' schedule and such. Will post up again once I get it.

Comment

Working...
                  X