networking websites - friendster, hi5, tickle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• networking websites - friendster, hi5, tickle

hey anyone here using friendster? those that don't know what is a friendster can go this website http://www.friendster.com
    it's a site for us to add our friends, can write testimonials to our friends and sort of link our whole friends network together. pretty cool! for those that have add me K? [email protected]

Quite a number of us in Friendster actually..... Yup, i agree is a cool site to keep track, keep in touch with your friends or even find your long lost friends.... If you are lucky, might meet some real nice people there too!

Comment

im in it too! can add me at [email protected]

Comment

At first I thought it was quite lame to claim so many strangers as "friends" but after I found some really long-lost secondary school mates, my views changed.

My email is [email protected]

Do add me!

Comment

[email protected]
          Last edited by reldyn; 17-08-2008, 07:30 PM.

Comment

thanks to friendster i found a long lost friend! but i don't like the random messages that i get from strangers :roll:

Comment

i received messages from strangers too.. well usually i just ignore them

Join ME @ Friendster

PM me for my email.
              Last edited by tralaalaa; 29-12-2003, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Yes.... I'm amazed that i could actually find some of my previous primary or secondary school friends there as well!!!!

for those who have, do add me??? [email protected]

cheerios!!! I simply love this symbol!

Comment

I'm on friendster too!

Really amazed by it as I've even manage to find my secondary sch tuition friend who had migrated and has lost contact ever since. Not forgetting my primary sch and secondary school friends!

The rant about friendster is that its alwas down and the server is super laggy.. :choice:

Comment

me too! [email protected]

Comment

i'm on friendster too. i personally still think that it's superficial. it feels like this collection of online 'dragonball cards'. where popularity and your sociability is determined by the number of 'cards' you have.

but nonetheless, i hopped onto the bandwagon

[email protected]

Comment

haha. same here too! found alot of my primary sch classmates! was so so amazed when they found me and added me. really glad! yup but the server is always having problem.. grr..

Comment

I'm a friendster too! but haven't logged on for almost a month cos I got so fed up with the laggy system...anyway, my email's

[email protected]

Comment

Me too! Haven't logged on for quite some time because of the slow system!

[email protected]
                            Last edited by tralaalaa; 30-12-2003, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Hi Ladies,

Would appreciate if you could spell the words in full, and leave out those abbreviated sms style spelling. Let's make this a practice for the others to follow.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X