Sistic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sistic

For those who have bought Sistic tickets on concession terms, ie. discounts, have they ever check your credentials at the performance? I'm thinking of getting my bro, who is a student to help me get a pair of tix at a discount. But I'm worried that they will check my identity when i go for the performance. Will they? Thanks!

I don't remember them doing that to me...but why don't you bring your bro's student pass just in case?

Comment

In my case, nope. But it was senior citizens' concession, so prehaps they also judged based on looks. I saw a bunch of students not being asked for their ID too. I'm assuming that they didn't pay the normal price. That was at Esplanade - the practise may differ in other theatres.

Comment

I believe they checked at your point of purchase and won't check it again. But there may be some organisers who may do a random check (but not many I guess). And they probably catch those obvious ones for eg. 30 year old looking with senior citizen ticket etc.

If I were you, will probaby carry your brother's student pass just in case

Comment

Working...
        X