Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preciousia
    replied
    gosh this thread is old. i want international magazines. Conde Nast used to ship internationally, but not anymore.

Leave a comment:

• ChanceuxS
    replied
    I also emailed them last week but no reply too!!!
    Anyone here know whether we can do a spree-like subsciption thingy for those interested in Cosmo-USA-edition?
    TIA!!!

Leave a comment:

• PrettyPanda
    replied
    Originally posted by littlemiss
    Anyone subscribe to Cosmopolitan (USA edition)? Would like to know how long does it take to reach Singapore. It's selling at S$13.00 here.
    littlemiss, have you subscribed to Cosmo? I e-mailed them last week to ask about shipping time and method but got no reply until now Their international subscription is US$42 which is cheaper than through vPost.

Leave a comment:

• feifei
    replied
    anyone tried for vogue and Instyle?

is it cheaper to get the publisher to send direct or through vpost because some of these magazines offer really good discounts (70%) and free delivery within the states.

Leave a comment:

• conquistador
    replied
    hey little miss, you can actually subscribe to the us edition of cosmo in singapore - nus has this stall at the central forum where you can subscribe to lots of mags.. i *think* cosmo is $150 for a year's subscription, but i'm not terribly sure. only thing is i'm not sure if they'll actually cut out the bits they deem too saucy!

Leave a comment:

• littlemiss
    replied
    Anyone subscribe to Cosmopolitan (USA edition)? Would like to know how long does it take to reach Singapore. It's selling at S$13.00 here.

Leave a comment:

• satinchris
    replied
    hi ladies

i came across eBay auctions for magazine subscriptions and the prices are really unbelievable! ie. the rates range from US$0.99 to US$10 or so (US postage included) for 1-3 years of subscription and for that one price, it sometimes include several different titles

but the issue is, it's only for US-based and they do not ship internatioanlly. are there any ways to get it delivered to Singapore without using vPost?
    Last edited by satinchris; 23-09-2004, 03:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• snow angel
    replied
    I tried using the vPost calculator and I keyed in 12 magazines (arriving in different/separate packages).

The result: A whooping S$83.88!!

I don't think it's going to be cost-effective then to use vPost in this case.

Leave a comment:

• Ann
    replied
    Hey, I like reading Self too! Find it better than Shape (the US version).

Edited as I saw the pricing for the magazines via vPost. Is the $6.99 charge per magazine per mth?

Leave a comment:

• snow angel
    replied
    Oh my.. I'm so sorry I forgot all about this link until like now..

boxster: Here's the link!

Oh ya.. I would like to ask.. Ok, take for example this SELF Mag (or any other foreign mag for that matter).. Usually the rates for US subscriptions are so much more attractive than those of the international subscriptions.

What I'd like to know is.. Have anyone of you here actually made use of vPost for this? Meaning you applied for the US subscription, get them mailed to the vPost address in US and then shipped to SG via Vpost. Does it work? Any comments? TIA!

Leave a comment:

• boxster
    replied
    Originally posted by snow angel
    Hmm.. how about Self? I quite like its practical and do-able tips!
    sound so interesting ? self? hehe.. can i have the link? btw how much is the costs + handling charges! TIA!

Leave a comment:

• snow angel
    replied
    Originally posted by boxster
    -snipped-
    Or any nice interesting magazine abt keep fit?
    TIA! :wave:
    Hmm.. how about Self? I quite like its practical and do-able tips!

Leave a comment:

• boxster
    replied
    ANyone have any idea where can i subscribe to US or UK Cleo magazine? Or any nice interesting magazine abt keep fit?
    TIA! :wave:

Leave a comment:

• Jadeite
    replied
    you're welcome candeecake. Glad to have shared some good info.

Leave a comment:

• candeecake
    replied
    vit_c,
    did you order from their US site??

Jadeite, finally got myself a copy of the Yoga Journal. I must say this magazine is so much better than some of the yoga magazines I browsed in Borders. The ones I saw in Borders, have so much advertisements, nothing much to read. Yoga Journal is pretty informative Thank you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X