Electronic weighing scales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic weighing scales?

I'm looking for a digital/electronic weighing scale that measures from 0.1g onwards. Anyone knows where i can find it? Thanks!

Try takashimaya or CK Tangs' household department, you're sure to find some nice sleek ones over there.

Comment

I am looking for this too. Saw Phoon Huat selling this and it's about $50+. Will try Taka or Tangs for better looking one.

Comment

Are they the big ones? I'm looking for something small, and will only be using it to measure very light items, like 100g max.

Comment

Originally posted by Queenie
          I am looking for this too. Saw Phoon Huat selling this and it's about $50+. Will try Taka or Tangs for better looking one.
          I've not heard of Phoon Huat, where is this place?

Comment

Check out phoonhuat.com

Comment

Originally posted by clpersonal
              Hey CL, there's one near our house, outside Hougang Mall...along the shops...quite hard for me to describe but maybe you can walk around that area?

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline
                Hey CL, there's one near our house, outside Hougang Mall...along the shops...quite hard for me to describe but maybe you can walk around that area?
                Oh really? You mean around the shophouses surrounding hg mall? Near the bus interchange?

Comment

Baking goods Mecca!

Comment

Oh really? You mean around the shophouses surrounding hg mall? Near the bus interchange?
                    Yup

In fact, you should've known about this place earlier. you love baking right? This is like the one-stop place for almost everything you need...from materials to ingredients...

Comment

I went to Phoon Huat, but they don't even have the normal weighing scales. The only digital scale i could find was TEFAL at Tangs, the cheapest one is $88 and it only measures in 1g.
                      Couldn't find any at Courts, Harvey Norman or Best Denki.

Comment

Queenie, which Phoon Huat did u go to? The one at Hougang doesn't sell it.

Comment

clpersonal, I just bought mine last night from Tangs.

KD-160 Diet Scale
                          Lower profile, inexpensive, versatile and efficient scale comes equipped with auto shut-off when a weight has been displayed for two minutes. Also includes detachable bowl and tare weighing function. Runs on battery power (4 AAA batteries last 1200 hours; included). Available in black or white.

It's nearer to the tea leaves' section and Tang is having 20% off. This is a better looking one than Phoon Huat's (at Aljunied).

Comment

clpersonal, I just bought mine last night from Tangs.

KD-160 Diet Scale
                            Lower profile, inexpensive, versatile and efficient scale comes equipped with auto shut-off when a weight has been displayed for two minutes. Also includes detachable bowl and tare weighing function. Runs on battery power (4 AAA batteries last 1200 hours; included). Available in black or white.

It's nearer to the tea leaves' section and Tang is having 20% off. This is a better looking one than Phoon Huat's (at Aljunied).
                            It looks awesome! How much is it after discount? Does it measure in 0.1g?

Comment

It's about $60+ after discount (Retail at $80+). It measures in g. and oz only. I don't think it measures in 0.1g. But do check with the salesperson at Tangs. HTH!

Comment

Working...
                              X