Thank God for CozyCot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God for CozyCot!

I've been surfing on the MUA boards quite a bit these few weeks in a bid to find out more about e-tailers. Though the Bath and Body Board has been a wealth of information since the girls there are real e-tailer supporters, unfortunately, my experience there has been less than pleasant.

There are dramas every day over the silliest things. You can see obvious cliques that have been formed and people jump on each other, choosing to take remarks in the worst way possible. It's amazing how 'matured' (in terms of age) women can behave so childishly online with strangers! I won't even dare try to act as if I can judge who's right or wrong in episodes like that, but I dare say that it's just unpleasant for all concerned.

Which makes me glad for CozyCot. The girls here are genuinely warm and helpful, which makes the place really 'cozy'. Though we have differences of opinions, so far the cotters have never made any personal attacks or jumped on anyone. A large factor would be the people who run the place, who make an effort to 'protect' us from less than savoury characters or people with ill-intentions.

So thank God for CozyCot! A little safe haven on the world wide web where we can get away from the drama.

And thank you girls for making my day every day.

amen to that! i totally agree.

Comment

Yes, I have to say that this place is exceptional as forums on the net go. I've seen websites on other subject-matters where the posters seem to indulge in these really inane games of one-upmanship ("nyehnyeh I'm smarter than you" sorta thing). I'm so glad I found CC!

Comment

gosh, with all the "You're-a-troll!" and mean-ness going on on MUA, i'm so absolutely grateful i have a nice place to come to like CozyCot.

Comment

Cozycot certainly lives up to its name! It's a cozy sanctuary I dearly look forward coming home to everyday. Here, people appreciate different points of views and participate in open, healthy communication...something that is dismally lacking in MUA. Thanks for making Cozycot such a warm home. Everyone rocks here!

Comment

Also let's all not forget that it takes effort from every single darling cotters to make this a cozy haven for all. I agree very much with your statements. at some forums that I have browsed through. Its messy, the language is :roll: (you know what) and as if this two factors ain't bad enough. The people there are mean, petty and really rather childish (regardless of age).

So at the end of the day, this is where I like to hang out at the end of the day (or anytime of the day!)

Comment

I'm so glad other cotters feel the same way!

Comment

My hubbie's forum is filled with Hokkien words that I can't even decipher! It's amazing how these people can find the spelling of some of these Hokkien words. Their english teacher will be so proud of them!

Am just thankful that there are ground rules in cc regarding languages / colloquial for us to adhere. As my x-lecturer will say. verbal and written communication is only effective when the other party understands you.

*my lecturer will be darn proud of me!*

Comment

Well said! I like this forum a lot. I've barely had the time to come on but it is the "cozy"ness and generous spirit in sharing information that bring me back here all the time!

Comment

PRAISE THE LORD FOR LEADING ME TO COZYCOT.

babes here are warm, friendly and approachable.
                    Most importantly...SINCERE.

I'm addicted to CC..

Comment

me too! I love cozycot and it's the genuine spirit of sharing that makes me hit this forum first when I reach home
                      I don't partake much and am always so busy, but thanks to all the mods, the ppl who start sprees and offer discounts when it's at their inconvenience and the wonderful reviews (which take time to type out)!

love to meet cotters one day, and put real faces to names

Comment

oh everyone, GROUP HUG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by edithberri
                          oh everyone, GROUP HUG!!!

to all the beautiful ladies -- both inside and outside.

Comment

sounds like we need to have a gathering soon

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                              sounds like we need to have a gathering soon
                              YUP YUP!!

Comment

Working...
                              X