When a guy give a lady flowers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When a guy give a lady flowers...

does it mean anything?we are just friends and he ask me what flowers i like.i say pink roses and he say he will buy them for me next time.i'm waiting for that day to come

It might, it might not, usually does. But generally it should indicate some sort of interest in you.

Comment

hmmm....I think maybe he does like you... guys don't usually give flowers to girls they have no interest in.

Comment

errr usually i dont like people to give me hints...
        i will just ask the boy why he gave me flowers if next time he really turn up with a bunch of roses!

p/s: i dont like roses, hee caused my bf some pain when he gave roses to me, expecting me to be surprised!

Comment

well, if its a special occasion like ur birthday or something, its perfectly alright to give flowers with no strings attached. if its just another ordinary, it means something.

Comment

me think that most guys who give flowers are out for a purpose.. it really depends on how nicely wrapped up the flowers are..

for normal guys, the so-so can pass type of wrapping, think his purpose is just to get something for you, on the special day(s). those super big bouquet and nice ones, means interested...

for guys that go for perfection.. the theory won't stand.. cos the flowers will definitely look nice... haha.. don't know what theory is this. haha.. a late night flower theory....

Comment

There are guys who buy flowers to girls who helped them to show their appreciation. Have you help him in anyway? I have this colleague who does that everytime and his gf is my colleague too. So whenever he buy flowers for me, he have to get a bouquet for his gf too.

Comment

Depends on the context and other factors. Like how do you think he feels? Is he especially sweet to you? To some guys (and girls), flowers could just be another form of showing appreciation/gift giving, especially when you do not know a person well.

Or he could just be a gentleman and the flowers are meant to be a nice gesture. Nevetheless, still a positive sign.

Comment

i had never help him and it isn't a special occasion.i'm quite surprised when he say he will buy me flowers.he told me before that he had never bought flowers for ladies because he think they are not useful.

Comment

I think there's a possibility that he is interested since he told you flowers are not useful and he's giving you still. On the other hand, quite contradicting though. Imagine he stop giving flowers after you are together.
                    let's not venture too far out yet. Try calling him out for a meal or movie? just use a casual excuses like you went here? you watched this?

Comment

sweetdarlingpie, has he given you the roses yet? BTW, I'm just curious, do you have any interest in him on your side?

Comment

he haven't.yes.i do have some interest in him.

Comment

Working...
                        X