Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webcam

Hi ladies,

I'm thinking of buying a webcam so would appreciate if any one of you has something good to recommend me. Or perhaps, let me know what i should look out for in a webcam. I'm totally clueless when it comes to that.

TIA

i have the logitech quickcam, it's about 50bucks IIRC. most of my friends are using logitech, so it'd be a safer bet if you get one from logitech.

and also, if you dont already have a mic, dont get the inbuilt ones, get a separate mic, else there would be alot of disruptions etc.

HTHs!

Comment

i'm using creative. not very expensive but it doesn't work on MSN works fine on yahoo messenger though.

Comment

Thanks alot for the help, i think i will pop by sim lim square to take a look.

Comment

Hmmm, my creative works on MSN too though
          It's pretty good actually.
          But to note, if you are using MSN, use the video conference icon instead of the webcam one, its much faster and clearer!

Comment

Go with Logitech. They have the best resolution from what I've seen so far. It's probably around $100 for the higher end models, not expensive at all.

Comment

Anyone know if the logitech webcam works well with Skype video calls?

What is the model of the webcam?

Comment

Hi All,
                May I know if there such a thing as buying webcam and install in the house living room to monitor what's going on from my office via internet?

I need it to monitor my domestic helper looking after my kid. Pls help.
                I am not talking about CCTV.

Comment

glaciers,
                  http://home.singtel.com/consumer/pro...m_overview.asp

Comment

efai - thanks for your information. btw anyone know other than subscribing to Singtel is there such a thing we can configure ourselves? any ideas?

Comment

is all webcam compatible with mac?

Comment

Web cams

does anyone knows where to buy cheap & good webcams?

TIA!

Comment

Working...
                        X