Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Hung

Head this over the radio....

Apparently his manager also his dad is requesting USD5000 for each stage performance!!!
    Last edited by GG; 02-05-2004, 08:48 PM.

I guess if he's out to make a quick buck, he better strike while the iron is hot. His singing is crappy but it does give you something to laugh about.

Comment

This is going to be funny! BUt amazingly, my bro gf loves him!!! Once she on his singing for so loud that i cant stand it

Comment

i think he's funny as a gag, but sitting through a whole concert of his?! wow!

Comment

Saw his MTV recently on TV....

Boy... he's a lucky guy... not only he became a cult idol overnight but he was also swamped by many sexy dancers in his MTV....

Only in America!! totally understand now the saying American Dream....

Comment

I read from the papers that he's just coming over to do the opening for Singapore Idol.

Comment

Really? Can't wait!!! He's so cute and cuddly! I wouldn't say I'm a fan of him... but I simply love his positive outlook and cute bunny teeth Willam Hung ROCKS!!!!

Comment

hmmm i find him abit exploited by the media
                that MTV of his is so hilarious!

Comment

oh no... sorry to ladies who are fan of his, i simply can't stand him. no offense but i think he's just a big joke and if he's really coming to singapore to do the opening for singapore idol, i'm sure there'll be some jokers impersonating him during the auditions. and i agree he is being explioted by the media. i watched the episode of his audition with a whole bunch of choir friends, we all cringed when he started singing

Comment

Yucks. I'm totally disgusted by the fame he has and wanted.

Comment

I heard the preview of his while album 2 nights ago on radio. I burst out laughing at every song. God, he really can't sing!

Comment

The only credit I give Will is he at least can still follow the beat!!

I really don't think he cares much if he's being exploited or not... after all the $$ is rolling into his pocket.

I think Ricky Martin should be the one Somebody should interview Ricky....

When I 1st saw Will on TV, I thought he's a down syndrome kid!! Then I realise he's normal... the bunny teeth... another trade mark of his! Not surprising he would be acting one fine day given his look which need no FX & prosthetic make up at all to potray certain look of a character in movie/TV.

P/S: btw, who are the judges for Singaporean Idol?
                        Last edited by GG; 05-05-2004, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GG
                          The only credit I give Will is he at least can still follow the beat!!

I really don't think he cares much if he's being exploited or not... after all the $$ is rolling into his pocket.

I think Ricky Martin should be the one Somebody should interview Ricky....

When I 1st saw Will on TV, I thought he's a down syndrome kid!! Then I realise he's normal... the bunny teeth... another trade mark of his! Not surprising he would be acting one fine day given his look which need no FX & prosthetic make up at all to potray certain look of a character in movie/TV.

P/S: btw, who are the judges for Singaporean Idol?
                          i thought he was a down syndrome kid too! and i felt really bad when i realised he wasn't.

i don't think mediacorp's going to release the names of the judges so soon. but i heard that the likes of glenn ong, dick lee, fann wong, and the head of hype records are being considered. not sure if it's mere hearsay though.

Comment

Fann Wong?!?! Not her pls.... don't think she can really sing in the 1st place.

i thought Dick Lee could be one of the judges too.

Comment

American Idol-William Hung

sorry gals, but is it true that William hung is dead?
                              i received this early in the morning..

http://www.brokennewz.com/displaysto..._1027hungdeath
                              Last edited by ssgg02; 20-07-2004, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X