The Best Compliment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Compliment...

sometimes its good to hear compliments from people. i havent got much but at least its better than nothing. i guess the best i ever got was when my teacher said i look like a classic beauty.

i have always been told by people that i am "what u see is what get", no hidden feelings.

it makes me feel good to know that i am true person to what i think and feel.

oh yes, sometimes pple said i am a young girl although i am turning 27 soon! (darn flattered eh!)

Comment

Re: what's the best compliment u ever received?

Originally posted by faeriedust
      sometimes its good to hear compliments from people. i havent got much but at least its better than nothing. i guess the best i ever got was when my teacher said i look like a classic beauty.
      that's great man. its always good to look young. 1 of my classmate is only 17 but she looks really old like mid 20s.

Comment

think its that i have a sunny smile and that i'm sweet

personally i dont think i'm sweet at all!

Comment

I have some customers that say I've got good skin. Then the very next day, zits appear.

Read: RETRIBUTION

Comment

My mum's colleagues used to say I look very gentle and well-mannered ..... Well, I agree I am not the very rough and rude type la.h

Comment

I used to think that compliments related to my looks were the most satisfying. And of course, to hear these once in awhile boosts the ego!

But I've grown to realise that compliments about my personality and character have more depth and are also reassuring. Compliments like "you bring happiness into my life" and "you're a gift to the family" - things like that, which have been showered onto me by my bf and his parents, those are compliments that I treasure and remember.

Comment

The best compliment is from SO who said "What am I gonna go without you?" Awwww! Abit cheesy and mushy I know, but hey we're 2 lovebirds

Comment

People saying I'm pretty (when I'm not). And ya, that makes my day everytime.

Comment

People do once in a while ask if i'm Pan-asian or non-chinese, i think i take it as a compliment that i don't look 'typically' chinese And of course i agree with what pinkblush has said, compliements related to looks are good but those that are related to character stay around for a longer time

Comment

Best compliment I remembered deep in my heart was from my dearest mum. She seldom praise her own children, typical chinese housewife if you know what I mean. She complimented that I would probably make a good housewife because I can cook and pretty fast and good in doing housework. Haha!!

Comment

Working...
                      X