• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD Players...

1. What brand are you using?

2. Which brand would you recommend?

Help!!! DVD problem!!

I just bought a dvd player frm yahoo and to my HORROR, the scumbag lied to me that the dvd player is multi-coated, i.e. can play all region codes!! but it didn't. er, I've this silly request, has anyone bought a Samsung p148 dvd player from Best Denki or know of anyone who had it as well as the receipt?

-grinz- i need the receipt in order to get the best denki people to tune the player to accept all region codes.

The strangest thing is that although I called samsung.com to ask them to tune it, a customer service operator told me it is illegal. God. Can anyone please advice??!!

Comment

Oh no! Can you ask the seller to refund you?

Comment

oh no

i dun think so. got it from the yahoo auction. how? does anyone know of anybody who works in an electronic store? i need help like real DESPERATELY!!
        please help me ask around?

Comment

mew_pinkie, have you tried out those neighbourhood electronics store? :huh:

Comment

never mind. i asked for a refund and the lovely seller actually agreed!! god, is there any more such nice person out there?

Comment

recommend D V D player

I'm thinking of buying a DVD player, budget less than $100. Any brand to recommend or recommend NOT to buy?
              Thanks for any responses!

Comment

Hi daphz,

I also intend to buy a DVD player... prefer one that is region-free. I was walking around in Carrefour last night... Saw some cheap DVD players... I didn't buy any though but I kinda like the LG DVD player ($179).
                I forgot to note the Model No. though. :Doh:

1. Akira - About $88
                2. Cyberhome - About $69
                3. Enzer - About $80-90 plus, I think.
                4. LG - Two types. One is $129. The other one is going for $179.
                5. Phillips - Quite cool-looking. About $159.

HTHS!

Comment

mine is pioneer....heard that it is not bad..so far i tried playing code 1 dvd b4...yup it was able to play it
                  just wanna ask..anyone tried playing code 2 dvd on their pioneer or other brands of dvd player before? can it play?
                  Last edited by luvenergy; 01-05-2005, 04:19 PM.

Comment

OT: I have an extra Toshiba DVD player up for sales. Do PM me if you're interested
                    Last edited by fates; 18-03-2008, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X