What's is your reaction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's is your reaction?

What's your reaction if someone were to use handphone camera and take pics of ur bust?

Thats happened to me yesterday and i was stunned! don't know what can i do?

My goodness! How old is this person and where did it happen? What did you do? If I'm very sure that he really did that, I'll grab his arm and tell him to hand me the phone to delete the picture, if not I'll scream molest and have him taken to police station.

Alot of these phones dont come with flash right? It might not be easy to be sure that the guy really did that, and I imagine it'll be quite embarrasing if its a mistake? :huh:

Comment

now it makes me hate 'new technology'!!!! ' i felt so awful...

Comment

Originally posted by mel171103kev
        LOL, now we know why these perverts don't target pregnant mums- we're !
        I'm not pregnant.. but my son is coming to 5 years this nov..

Comment

Originally posted by mango
          My goodness! How old is this person and where did it happen? What did you do? If I'm very sure that he really did that, I'll grab his arm and tell him to hand me the phone to delete the picture, if not I'll scream molest and have him taken to police station.

Alot of these phones dont come with flash right? It might not be easy to be sure that the guy really did that, and I imagine it'll be quite embarrasing if its a mistake? :huh:
          He is a malay guy around 30-35 and with wife(i guess) somemore!!! it happened at bugis taxi stand... i am very sure.. becouse a lady behind him signal to me..... yurks.. but i guess i know what i can do if this were to happen to me again!!

Comment

I would go up to him and demand that he let me see his phone. If his conscience is clear, why would he disagree?

If he refuses to let me see his phone, I'll tell him to wait until the police gets here and let them handle it.

And throughout this all, I'll be :shout: SPEAKING AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE SO EVERYONE KNOWS HE'S BEEN SUSPECTED OF TAKING LEWD PHOTOS :shout:

Plus, that bastard better wish I'm alone, or else my bf will kick his ass. a

Comment

If I found out he did that to me or others, I will confront him!!! I will demand he delete the picture!

If not threaten him u'll call the police or your lawyer's letter!

:piss:

Comment

My goodness..!what is wrong with that sicko!!?And his wife was there too Its really sick how people are abusing their cell phones and taking candid pictures of girls..ive even heard of stories where guys take pictures of girls at local swimming pools. I think there needs to be a system where people who do that sort of thing have to pay fines.

Comment

think the most sickening is when the guys who walked past you.. their head purposely tilt in front of you and staring at bust in a spilt second and so obvious that my friends wanted to bash him up... or even worse is walk up and bang into your front.. so humiliating...

Comment

Originally posted by SantaGaL
                    or even worse is walk up and bang into your front.. so humiliating...
                    I had a guy who purposely walked into me and bumped my boobs with his arm just early this year when I was alone. Really caught me by surprise cause I never expected anyone to do that so blatantly- I was too shocked to react properly and he scooted so fast that I couldnt grab hold of him (otherwise I would have!!). The best I could do at the sickening moment was to elbow his real hard into his ribs, I used alot of strength, hope I broke a rib or two. And its obvious that it couldnt have been a misunderstanding, cause right after he bumped into me directly I elbowed him REAL hard, and immed he kinda ran off! I'm alot more alert after this incident, if I ever come accross such people again, I'll make sure I give him a slap he'll never forget and send him to the police station. God knows how many of these sickenning men have got away with their lewd acts just because their victims were either too scared or shocked to react properly.

Comment

that's horrid mango!!

Too often, we freeze up at that moment just because we're so shocked. That's what such pervs are banking on.

Comment

I totally agree with ataraxia's post before mine, that pervs bank on a girl's fear and shock at the moment the thing happens.

This thread brings back two bad memories.

I was sitting on the MRT once en route to school when a man, who sat next to me, folded his arms and extended his fingers in an attempt to touch my arms/chest/whatever. I inched away slowly and rolled down my sleeves because I was wearing long sleeves then. Thank goodness he got off a couple of stops later. Now that I think about, I should have stood up and walked away - I was too stunned then. How could anyone do that on the MRT?

My next incident happened in the lecture theatre. I had a book open in front of me. I rested my head on my open palm and bent my head to refer to the textbook while the lecturer was going on. All of a sudden, this schoolmate of mine who sat next to me slipped his arm under my arm, brushed his forearm distinctively against my boob and took my textbook. He flipped through my textbook cursorily before setting it down on my table again. I am very sure taking my textbook was an excuse to do that, but I was too shocked to do anything then, and the last thing I thought of was to stand up and shout at him. The first thing that I thought of after the lecture was over was that there was no evidence, no one saw it, and that I could have mistaken what he had done. Then again, after speaking to a few friends, some of whom were male, about the incident, they were sure that the whole thing wasn't accidental. I was afraid of reporting him to the Dean because it may well have been an accident, and I don't want to cost him his university career if it really was an accident. However, I will report him to the Dean the next time that happens, if indeed it does. This time, I will not be afraid to do so - if not, I will be acting very unfairly to my fellow female students.

Sorry for the unusually long post! I have a couple of things to add before I end. It's not a good idea to hit or have any physical contact with the guy because he may get violent - this is especially so if you're in a remote place. Shouting/raising your voice is a better alternative in a public place, so you can shame him. It's best not to get too nervous or stunned (as I was), so you can remember every detail that happened - this will help very much if you are to help out in any police investigations later on.
                        Last edited by poochi; 06-08-2004, 09:02 PM.

Comment

reading your posts reminded me of something. i was out with my mum one day when this guy ran into me from behind. after that he ran a bit further infront and then started walking. he bumped into me REALLY hard but he didnt touch anywhere, at that time i didnt think too much of it but looking back i'm sure it was deliberate so now i'm very very aware when people walk behind me. i will be sure to elbow him very hard and if possible try to kick him where it hurts the most

Comment

ahahaha this reminds me
                            a few days ago this boy walked real close to me, i then stopped and then i turned around and stared at him saying "WTF?!"

apparently he was shamed, said sorrie and walked off....

some pple ought to be shamed but do careful cos some pple can turn nasty!

Comment

It's horrible how many of us have had encounters like these. I was flashed when I was fourteen and what remains of that episode, after I've forgotten his face, is that feeling of being dirty and soiled. I was rooted to my spot and just couldn't move at all. He flashed me at a bus-stop while he was on a bus, blatantly through the window. It would have been so easy to stop him - the bus seemed to have stopped for over 10 minutes, it was an extremely public place - but I couldn't do anything.

After that episode, I swore I'd speak up if anyone sexually harrassed me again. So nowadays, I regularly almost-start fights in London clubs because of guys groping me But seriously, don't feel guilty for not reacting quickly enough girls. We really can't help it.

Comment

Working...
                              X