Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precious Moments figurines!

hi hi..

just curious... any of you collects <b>Precious Moments</b> figurines too?

i love them... so sweet and lovely that makes you go "awwww..." and you could almost find one figurine representation for any special occasion or mood.. but too bad they're not-so-cheap :roll:

i don't have a large collection... only started about 1-2 year ago. but fell in love with them. there was a certain period, i had to reward myself with one figurine every payday but after a while, i figured i don't have that many display shelfs at home afterall... hehe... so i seldom buy them nowadays.

now i somewhat diverted my addiction to make-up... oops... (not that cheap a hobby either)

wonder any collectors or fellow PM lovers here?

and which is your favourite figurine?
    i have a few favourite ones... but thought this is quite appropriate to represent cozycotters

<b><font color=9966ff>Friends of a Feather Shop Together</b></font>

- crazygirl
    Last edited by crazygirl; 08-01-2005, 10:08 PM.

Not me but my elder sis. She's totally in love with them. She's a member of the Precious Moment club for 4 years!

Comment

me me! im fanatic over PM! i have a few of it, some i bought myself some are presents. but its a rather expensive hobby. i love to check out the stocks in PM shops when i am free. there's a PM hotel in US! i'll love to go there for my wedding!

Comment

reviving this thread...

fellow precious moments collectors, check out this upcoming figurine for summer 2005 collection.. awww isn't it sweet?

<b>I'm Yours Heart & Soul</b>

i'm gonna get it when it comes... or drop hints to my SO to get it for me

btw, he got me this for christmas...

<b>You Have A Certain Glow About You</b>

- crazygirl

Comment

I'm starting to really like Precious Moments figurines. At the moment the ones I have are all gifts, very tempting to start collecting!

Comment

I am a collector too!!

btw, if you are looking for hard-to-find retired PM figurines, you can check out this local website :

http://www.pmcollection.com

bought my Our Friendship is Soda-Licious from there!

Comment

was wondering how much have you guys spent on PM figurines?

Comment

i have about 20 figurines big and small all displayed in my glass cabinet right now.... some are gifts, some i bought myself over the years.

the price range for PM porcelain figurines is about S$29 - S$500 for limited edition ones. so far, my most expensive ever was bought in 2003, one of PM's 25th anniversary figurines... costed me $225 (after 10% discount)

like most all collectibles, it's certainly not a cheap hobby
                that's why i have stopped buying them for a while, unless i really see something that triggers that "love at first sight" high

- crazygirl

Comment

SO got me one: I'll never let you down

so tempted to get more, but i dont have space in the house and i'm not so rich!

*got the picture off precious moments website!*

Comment

Celeste,

I love and love Precious Moments figurines! But too pricey to keep-it-up with this craze of mine.. plus, my children love to play with it! So, for now, not getting it anymore.. but i still love going into the shop just to look at them..

Comment

I'm a PM member for 6 years already. I have over 30 figurines so far... kekeke

Comment

hi, im an ex-pm collector.
                        got about 10+ figurines...
                        some i got for myself, while some are gifts.
                        other than figurines, i have got cross stich, jigsaw puzzles, planners, calenders as well.

i find them exp, so have not been buying them since...

i like them cos their themes are so representative of our lifes...

these pm figurines mark their significance...

Comment

Anyone still into PM??

haha I just got hooked to it after my SO gave me the first one... Now I have 2...

I want to start collecting..

hahah expensive hobby. My SO got a shock when I said that to him

Comment

i have quite a bit. not alot but quite a fair bit. some are no longer in production, so called LE.

Comment

i'm a fan for precious moments too...i like them very much and my bf gives me as gifts..currently have 2 or 3...i also like precious moments cross stitch...quite nice..

Comment

Working...
                              X