2nd hand magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd hand magazines

Hi, not sure whether this is the correct forum to post...

just asking anyone might know in singapore where to get those backdated magazines @ maybe half the price of the retail... ie July 04 Cleo, Female and Her World magazine...

any information and feedback would be appreciated. TIA

Hiya, i think u can try yahoo auction!

Comment

Pobell,

I do keep all the back-dated magazines. Do lmk which are the ones you need.

Comment

Hi

I also keep some of the past ssue magazines. Let me know which one u looking for

Comment

past issues of foreign fashion mags

i know you can get a decent variety of back issues of foriegn fashion mags lik vogue, marie claire, in style etc. at this book store at da 2nd floor of peace centre.

Comment

I have alot.
            Nearly all the past cleos and local magazines.

Do state out what u are looking for please.

Comment

I used to have many backdated issues of those mag you mentioned, and I only sell it at half the price... but I have threw it all away last month when I moved house... so sad...

Comment

Sidetrack a little.

To those who keep/collect magazines: How do you store them?

Comment

haha! i just leave them on the top of the cupboard and wait 4 them to gather dust. haha! normally will leave them in to store room..

Comment

pobell > i have quite a number of past issues of her world from this year.. any particular ones you are looking for?
                    Last edited by chiri; 03-09-2004, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by huili
                      Sidetrack a little.

To those who keep/collect magazines: How do you store them?
                      I have 5 of those storage plastic containers /w wheels (bought from Carrefour) under my bed. I kept all my precious mags (juicy Cosmos and jap fashion mags) in them. I also bought those de-humifier sachets (i think the brand is called Pink Hippo or something) from NTUC and put 1 into each container to try to keep the mags dry and prevent mould dew.

But my collection has overflowed recently so I have to weed out some old ones by keeping only those useful articles.

Comment

I stack up all my old magazines and stock them in my attic

Comment

dear cotters, i'm looking for an Aug 07 issue of Timeout Singapore. If any of you or your SO/friends are willing to let go of their copies, please let me know? I'm willing to pay for it..

The cover says "The Service Issue"

Attached is the cover of the issue i'm looking for

Thanks a million!
                          Attached Files

Comment

it's urgent.... can somebody please help?

Comment

Working...
                            X