Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flowers / Florist

Hi gals,

Just wondering which would be a good place to go to besides noel gifts if I want to order flowers?

Thanks!!

I like Flower Verandah! They have such cheery bouquets. The 2 lady bosses are very friendly and approachable too.

Comment

coincidentally, i received a catalogue from Far East Flora

looks good but i have never try their service before. you may want to surf on for more info.

Comment

I received a bouquet from a colleague from Secret Garden: http://www.secretgarden.com.sg/

He said it is one of the few florists that include Hydrengeas in their bouquet, which can last at least a week. I find this rather different from the usual and it has a lovely blue tinge.

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
          Hey, Secrets, I was about to recommend that, too

Their arrangements are just gorgeous right? Besides bouquets, I'll buy roses from them everyweek to brighten up my workstation. Even though the roses are at $1 a stalk, they'll still make the effort to wrap it up with beautiful floral paper.

Comment

Originally posted by ibonne
            coincidentally, i received a catalogue from Far East Flora

looks good but i have never try their service before. you may want to surf on for more info.
            A friend used to send me flowers using Far East Flora. Their flowers are really gorgeous and are very very fresh. Highly recommended

Comment

All the flowers look so beautiful....tough decisions..

Thanks all the dears for the help

Comment

Hi Coco Latte,

If you stay or work around Tanjung Pagar. There's a market sell interesting variety of floers. Reasonable pricing. If not along Tanjung Pagar Road (Bridal Area). There's this florist shop called Poppy also sell nice packaging flower bouquet.

Hope it helps

Comment

Thanks
                  Will pop by if I have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                  X