Do men actually come here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do men actually come here?

I mean do they come here to participate in forums and talk abt stuff?

Any men here? Any idea girls?

yeah i think there are male cotters here
    however i guess they are more of lurkers than posters...

bleh, are they scared or what?

Comment

I'm pretty sure lotsa men come to cozycot. But not very much in participating in forum since it's mostly makeup and fashion, but to peep at cozyplay. Now, which guy can resist that??

Comment

we used to have a couple of active male cotters but not anymore. i guess there's not much talk here that will sustain their interest.

Comment

haha lurkers, what a way to put it.

but men nowdays do put make up! and my bf uses me as an excuse to order skin care cosmetics. He said he was gonna "buy for me" but he uses it. :booty:

Comment

of course of course men have changed with the upcoming of new names like metrosexuals, SNAG, etc

i certainly have male friends asking me to accompany them on their shopping trips for beauty products!
            nothing wrong with that actually but it will be interesting how many men would want to go for cosmetic surgery!

Comment

just stumbled on this site.
              this is a great site ...to find out more of the women's mind and maybe to finally solve the ultimate question ' What do women really want ? '

Comment

Make up ?. No thanks. But i do find some topics you girls talk about rather intresting.

Comment

I guess they usually hang around CosyChat and yes.. of cos CosyPlay!

But its refreshing to hear from a guy's point of view on relationships, so I would say, speak ur mind!

Comment

Originally posted by suGarsweet
                    I guess they usually hang around CosyChat and yes.. of cos CosyPlay!

But its refreshing to hear from a guy's point of view on relationships, so I would say, speak ur mind!

Yeah, as long as we dont get after that.

Comment

Originally posted by men
                      ' What do women really want ? '
                      Welcome, Men and NavDv04! Hey, hit Stick a post and share with us something about yourselves!

How about : "We don't know, too"?

I do believe men and women are actually quite alike, no matter how either gender may NOT care to admit. Don't me, my kind!

Comment

yeah...am a guy here also...first of all, i want to have the understanding of girls as much as i could understand my gf. Neways...recently she MIA to get together with her ex for already i think a week. Things between me n her recently getting a bit rocky, i guess i was too busy to think much abt that. Today got few miss call from her. I guess i didn't bother to on my hp. I dun know why... but whenever i off my HP, i felt peace. I didn't call back either...maybe i am not prepared.

Comment

Not prepared for what, Rudy J? It sure doesn't sound good at all, whatever both of you are up to. Time to deal with it, dude. Whether you decide to give it up or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
                            Not prepared for what, Rudy J? It sure doesn't sound good at all, whatever both of you are up to. Time to deal with it, dude. Whether you decide to give it up or not.
                            -
                            This is one big problem. I don't know how to answer this question. Right now situation is hard to say. I had my career which i had to cope with. Talk about being alone at times...it's horrible i admit it. Let me do some self reflection first. Anyways...it's my problem. I'll solve it myself. -end-
                            -
                            Oh yeah...lots of male lurk ard here...i guess it's okay. Rite?
                            Last edited by Rudy Joseph; 08-01-2005, 10:02 PM.

Comment

eh? hiding from reality?? :eh:

if the gf can get away with the ex then something is wrong somewhere?

oh well, dont run
                              boys arent supposed to run?

Comment

Working...
                              X