A brilliant Idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A brilliant Idea!

Hello everyone, I know it's been forever and a day since my last post... life's been crazy, a most amazing rollar coaster ride... I just recieved something from my trainee about an hour ago, and it inspired me so much that I can't help but share it out with any and everyone. I did propose seomthing along the same lines to my partner, but for us it's still in the works, and it's such an inspiration that someone else has thought of it and actually went and did something about it!

I have no idea if it's a hoax or if it's real, but the idea is so wonderful that I believe that even if the movie is not for real, the idea is fantastic, and applicable to every single bit of our lives.

Stick a hand out for those that need our help... even if it's just a smile and a prayer...

Peace out
    Edmund
    "Shameless exploitation for the common good"
    - Paul Neuman, "Neuman's Own"

Elliottician <[email protected]> wrote: From: "Elliottician"
    To:
    Subject: Chance to invest in an HD documentary - Orphans on Wall Street
    Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 07:46:05 +0100

Hello

We are looking for investment in a full-featured High Definition documentary we are producing called "Orphans on Wall Street".

This film will be of international feature-film quality, produced for international distribution though theatres, TV networks and by DVD.

It features the story of us learning to teach orphans in India how to successfully trade financial markets, become independent, and fund their own way out of poverty.

I have personally put a significant amount of my own money into the film, and I am looking for other investors to help fund the project to completion.

This is a significant project, in that we are creating a prototype trading/education system that when complete, could be duplicated the throughout the 3rd world - where the poorest of the poor have a chance to break the poverty cycle for themselves and their communities.

Some of the orphan's trading profits will stay in their own accounts to grow exponentially. Other profits will fund micro-loans that help local people establish their own businesses. The ripple effect will create jobs and prosperity for the local communities.

The film has already created a great deal of interest among those in the film industry. One of this country's top editors has signed on and we already have a renown producer and quality film crew. So far we have taken the crew to India twice, and now have five orphan children well on the way to trading independently.

International distribution is assured, as there is strong ongoing demand for quality documentaries filmed in High Definition Video.

This is an excellent investment for two reasons: 1) Financially for yourself, and 2) as an investment into the future of many disadvantaged young people in the world's poorest countries.

Join us as we help break the poverty cycle for young orphans in India.

Please view this short promo:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ORPHAN'S ON WALL STREET

Five Indian orphans, known as "untouchables", whose very breath alone taints the air of respectable Indian citizens, are on to something. These big eyed children, easy prey of organized prostitution and living a life of ostracism, have discovered a secret; one that many in the west only dream of.

The powerbrokers of the world are in for a surprise, someone has accessed their systems, downloading and sharing out the spoils. Who would have imagined that impoverished Indian orphans, rejected by society, could learn to trade successfully on the US Stock Exchange?

One Australian man did!

Now, instead of being known as India's "Broken People" these orphans are winning on some of the toughest markets in the world.

This has never been done before, and its potential to break the poverty cycle by accessing wealth outside of economic, cultural and religious barriers, is enormous.

'Orphans On Wall Street' is a film that documents an Australian man's adventure as he takes up the challenge to live differently and the people that are empowered as a result.

ftp://ftp.elliottician.com/pub/OrphansPromo512.wmv

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For more information about investing in this documentary, please contact me personally at: [email protected]

Rich Swannell
    Founder of the Refined Elliott Principle
    www.elliottician.com
Working...
X